𝟎𝟕/𝟏𝟎

few weeks later

It's been a week since you and Kuroo avoided each other, ever since that accident kiss happened. Sometimes you saw him with his team mates and sometimes with the girl who visited him back in the gym before.

"[name]-san, the principal is looking for you." One of your classmate said.

You nodded your head then you stand up from your sit; making your way to the office. And when you got there, you greeted your grandpa.

"Hey paps! I heard you were looking for me." You said to your grandfather who's currently sitting on his chair.

He nodded his head, "Yeah. I want to tell you something important." He said.

"What is it?" You asked.

"Quit being the male's volleyball club manager because your father want you to live with him in the [country]. I know this was sudden but he said next week is your flight." He responded.

Your eyes goes wide, "You mean, I have to leave japan?" You asked.

"Exactly."

"But-"

"Talk to your dad, [name]. I have nothing to do with this." He said before dismissing you.

You bit your lip as your tears threatened to fall down. You abruptly leave the office and closed the door with a loud thud. Your grandfather sighed.

He dislike seeing you cry.

"Hey [name]-chan, I saw you crying in the hallway this morning, why was that?" Yamamoto asked and you looked at him before sighing.

Yaku giggled, "She probably got herself scolded again." He said.

Kuroo glanced at you but doesn't even bother to speak or talk to you.

"Or maybe she cried in annoyance." Lev said then he pulled out some small chuckles.

"Or maybe because of sadness!" Yamamoto butted in.

"Yeah, I cried because of sadness." You said then smiled.

"Why did you cry?" Kenma asked.

"I'm going to leave japan." You responded then your tears started to stream down to your cheeks; uncontrollably.

They were shock and doesn't even know what to say, specially Kuroo. He doesn't want you to leave, he doesn't want you to leave Nekoma High.

"I'm not going to be your manager next week so hopefully you'll find a better one. Thank you for everything." You said before bowing your head then you runs off.

Lev, Yaku and Yamamoto pursed their lips; sadness are now engulfing them.

"Next week? She must be kidding, right?" Inuoka said with a sad voice.