A Rough Greeting

Eli's POV

"Hi", I started.

"I'm...", I didn't get to finish when the older girl swing the branch at me.

She tried to hit me it but I doge it every time it tries to hit me. I have enough of it, so I grab the branch with my right hand and take it from her. I was about to say something when she punch me right in the face. Man, for a girl she has quite a punch. I try to punch back, I can't believe I'm trying to punch a girl.

She hit me right in the stomach. I let out a little groan in pain. "Hey that hurts", I said in pain.

"That was the idea", she said while smirking.

I got back up and, "Look we don't want any trouble...", I didn't get to finish again when she grab my hand and flip me to the ground. I let out another groan of pain.

"You're already in trouble", she said.

"Akak, tengok belakang", the boy with a grey sweater said. "Sis, look out".

She look behind and saw my team pointing their blasters at her. She puts her hands in the air and took a few steps away from me. Then out nowhere, she kicks Trixie's blaster right out of her hand and kicks her in the stomach. Trixie hits by a nearby tree knocking her out cold. She then takes Pronto's blaster and she shoots at him. She shot his Flatulorhinkus at him and a foul smell we breath.

She got the advantage and punch him in the nose and also making him out cold. Kord is our only chance. There is no way she can beat him. But I was wrong. She does a  back flip and landed behind him and kick him in the back making him fall right on his face. Ouch... Man, this girl is good at defending herself.  

"That was easy, I thought you Slugterrians put up a better fight", she said as she clap her hands to get the dust out of it. How she manage to defeat the Shane Gang without her hood coming off?

I had enough of this girl, so I loaded an Arachnet slug and pointed at the young ones. I got her attention and her eyes widen.

"Please don't hurt them", she begged. Ahh... I found her weakness.

"Alright I won't them until you calm down and don't hurt my team and me, deal?", I said.

"Deal".

I lower my blaster and the little ones run towards her and gave her a hug. "Right now where were we?", I said as my team got up.

"You were about to introduce yourself", she answer.

"Right, I'm Eli Shane, the Shane of the 99 caverns. The girl is Trixie. The big blue guy is Kord. And the purple one is Pronto", I introduce.

"I'm Nurul bt Muhd Amirul. This is my brothers and sisters. My twin bothers Nafiz and Hafiz. My little sister Amirah", she introduce her family.

They have odd names. "Where do you guys come from?", Trixie asks as she cracks her back.

"Well... we're not from around here", she answers.

"Do you guys came from somewhere surfurcy.... (remember in Slugterra: Into the Shadows)?", Pronto asks.

"Well um...".

"Give it a rest not a lot people where clothes like you guys", said Kord as he crack his neck.

"You guys know about the surface", she said in surprise.