Epiloge

Nurul's POV

I was riding in the forest. Nobody would find me here. I then came across a river. I got off my mecha and walk towards it. I then take my ablution. After 10 minutes, I pack up and got back on my mecha. I need to be alone. Then Flare hop out from her slug tube and onto my mecha.

"Hey girl", I said as I pat her with my finger.

She then look at me sadly. I know what she's thinking about. I let out a sigh and said, "Flare you miss Burpy, don't you?".

She just nodded. I know how she feels. I really miss Eli now. Burpy and Flare have been dating since the day I met the Shane Gang. They kept a good relationship. I wish I was like her.

"I'm sorry girl. But I need to get away from this. I need to think. But, we'll return to the Shane Gang soon. I promise".

She then look at me and gave me a smile. Then something pop out of nowhere.

"Freeze, who are you?", said the guy on his hyena mecha.

He was blonde and wore some dirty clothes. He's kinda cute. But not as cute as Eli. I need to think of a name fast.

"I said who are you", he said he rides his mecha closer to mine.

I was frozen there. Then I answered, "I'm Mia Rebel".

"A Rebel, huh?", he said as he rode closer to me. And he had a smirk on his face.

"Well I'm Twist. Beautiful", as he pass by me and he touched my shoulder. I rode a bit farther away from him.

"Hey girl, I'm just having some fun would you like some fun", he said as he got off his mecha and walk towards me.

He then pulled me off of my mecha and slams me against a tree. And said, "Wouldn't you like some fun", oh no he wouldn't.

He leans to kiss me when we head a hiss in the forest. Then some creatures appear. They were black with light green details on them. On their backs are slugs. And their tails are long. If they use it with slugs, it would reach velocity. The Twist guy got off of me and ran to his mecha and rode off cowardly. The creatures came closer to me. I was about reach for my blaster but Flare stop me.

Then their cam to the front. I know cause on his head is like a crown. It gave me a black bracelet with green gems around it. I look at them then to Flare. She kept making signs meaning for something. When I understands what she's saying, I put on the bracelet. Then I head voices. Wait, what, I can understand them.

"Who are you?", said the leader.

"I'm Nurul. My dad was Elan Star", I reply as I got back onto my feet.

Then he whispered to the rest. "Your the daughter of the Star and a friend to the Shane's. We are the Shadow Clan, ancient creatures of Slugterriens".

"Wow, I never seen one up close. Wait, how can I understand you?".

"The bracelet allows you to communicate with the Shadow Clan. Why are you here, Star Child".

"I need some time to think. I need to be far away from the Shane Gang".

He whispered again to the rest of the clan and said, "Then come with us Star Child. You may live with us until you decide to go back to the Shane Gang".

"Oh, thank you so much",  I said happily.

Then I got onto my mecha and follow them. My new life awaits.