1 - Moving out

"Ready?" Mom shouted. We're moving out. Mom can't stay with us anymore because of some business she have to settle at L.A. I have 2 sister which are twins. Both are older than me. They usually like to bully me that's why I like to hide at my room. I don't go out often, I just don't dare.

"Mom, are you coming back?" I asked in a worried tone. "Of course I will, I'll buy all of you gifts when I'm at LA." Mom said.

"GIFTS!?" Both of my sisters shouted. "Yes, gifts. Now don't get too excited. It depends whether I'm coming back or not. Maybe I won't come back but still, Jimin will take care of all of you." Mom said. MAYBE NOT COMING BACK!? I can't live with my twins and that jimen, whatever his name is. Maybe he's like my twins or worse. Mom, don't leave me like this.

"I'll be going now, there will be a car coming later, behave girls." Mom said as she wave at us. After she went, my twins started to talk loudly. "I hope Mom comes back with the presents!!" Ashley, the oldest, said. "And Mom surely buy me the most biggest gift ever!" Ashlyn, younger that Ashley by one second, said.

Minutes later, the car came. The twins rush to the car and put their luggage at the back of the car and I did the same. I sat at the back while they sat in the front. Throughout the ride, both of the twins were as noisy as a bunch of cows, mooing everywhere. Even the driver had to wear both of his earphones. I laughed a little. "Evelyn! What are you laughing at?" Ashlyn said. "Nothing.." I mumbled. I don't like to talk loud, is just not my style.

"Is this the house?" Ashley shouted. "Y-yes" the driver said. I look out, that is one big house, wait no, mansion

The driver stopped infront of that mansion. The twins rush out of the car, took their luggage and went in the mansion while I was having trouble lifting my luggage as it was way inside the back of the car.

"Need a little help?" The driver said. I nodded as he helped me carry my luggage. He put it down and took out his hand. "Hi, I'm Jungkook. Jimin's best friend. He said he was too lazy to drive so he called me to do it." He smiled and said. "I-I'm E-evelyn." I stuttered. I don't usually talk to boys or someone I just met 5 minutes ago. I shook his hand and took my luggage and went in the house.

"Wow.." I said to myself as in looked around. "Hi! You must be Evelyn." A guy approach me, I'm thinking that is Jimin. "Y-yes.." I stuttered again. "I'm Jimin, Come with me. Your sisters already settled in." He brought me to a room. "I heard you like to sleep alone. So I got you an individual room and after you settled in, come downstairs for dinner." He smiled. Actually, he ain't that bad. "T-thanks.." as usual, I stuttered again. Can't I ever learn how to talk properly?

He left the room and I took out all my stuff and put it at their respective places. After that, I went down. The house was big and I got lost on my way. I walked and heard a lot of noise in that room. I went to eavesdrop. Is not like me to do that but I'm lost and bored so why not? "Do you think Jimin is cute?" Ashlyn said. "Yeah, I bet he's going to marry me since I'm the prettiest the oldest." Ashley said proudly. Aish... Girls these days. I'm under age to get married Anyways.. I'm just 18.

"Evelyn? What are you doing?" I was startled. I looked at that guy who spoke to me. It's Jungkook.. "I-I w-was j-just.." ok, I gotta admit, I'm afraid.

"You're lost, aren't you?" He asked.
"Y-yeah.." I replied. "Come, let's go, I'll show you the way." He grabbed my wrist as he lead the way.

There was silence while we're walking to the dining room. The way jungkook is grabbing my hand made me feel uncomfortable. "U-um.. C-could y-you l-let-t go o-of my hand?" I took the courage to speak. "Oh, sorry." He let's go immediately as I rub my wrist. He held it pretty tight.

"Let's go before Jimin comes and find us." He walks away as I followed him behind. Finally we've reached and the twins were already there.

"What took you so long Jungkook? And why is Evelyn with you?" Jimin asked. "Evelyn was lost so I led her here." Jungkook said. "Ok whatever Jungkook, just come and eat." Jimin replied coldly. I guess that Jimin and Jungkook's relationship is not good.

Dinner was filled with the smell of food. After we all finished, Jimin spoke "You girls should sleep early, me and Jungkook will do the dishes." I thought they had a maid around here? I guess I was wrong. I walk back to my room. I wonder if they have a dance studio here. I love dancing, is just so relaxing and it express your emotions out well.

I opened my room door and went to shower. After showering, I fell on top of my bed. 'I just hope that Mom comes back soon..' I thought to myself as I slow close my eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!! What do you think of my new story? Is pretty short, I know but anyways, this is my first story so yeup!! 😂 See you guys in the next part! Byesss