5 - A Deeper love

Is time to meet my mom. I'm so excited! Even though she is not awake yet, I just want to see her.

"Evelyn! You ready?" Jimin shouted.

"Just a minute!" I shouted back. I was adjusting my skirt as they were so short, it barely above my knees. It was my birthday present from my Mom, I had to wear it because i'm meeting her. I came down from the stairs and saw Jimin looking at me.

"Jimin?" I said. Waving my hand at his face.

"Huh?" He shook his head a little.

"You were staring." I said, chuckling.

"Sorry, you're just so pretty." He blurted out.

"Thanks." I blushed. "Is it too revealing?" I asked.

"Nope! Not at all. I can stare at you the whole day." He said, mumbling the last sentence.

"Let's go then!" I said, pulling his wrist to his car. Ashley and Ashlyn were supposed to go tomorrow morning. So I guess is just me and jimin. Jimin start the car and drove to the hospital. I quickly rush down the car and went to find her room number, forgetting about Jimin.

"327.. 327..327.... Ah ha! There it is!" I open the door and say my dear mother lying on the bed peacefully.

"Mom." I said. Slowly walking towards her bed. "I missed you." I took her hand. Tears were forming in my eyes.

"Evelyn. You alright?" Jimin asked. Walking towards me, putting his hand on my shoulders.

"Yeah." I quickly wipe off my tears. I wish mom was awake now. I want to talk to her.

"Your twins are coming here tomorrow. Are you fine by your own?" Jimin ask.

"Yeah.. I'm fine." I replied. Jimin sat at the nearest couch as I kept looking and holding my mom's hand.

"Evelyn, is going to be late. We should go." Jimin said.

"Ok." I simply said. I sat in the car, looking out the window. I hope mom wakes up. She meant a lot to me. I kept thinking until I fall asleep.

-------------------------Jimin POV------------------------
We arrived home and I saw her sleeping peacefully. I smiled at her, thinking I should wake her up or not. I decided not to wake her up. I went to her side and carry her up. I put her down the bed, kissed her forehead and when I was about to leave, I heard her speak.

"Don't go." Evelyn said. Her eyes were closed as she moved around. I thought she was just sleep talking.(idk if that is a word but still..) I took a step as I heard her again

"Please." She said. Making me feel bad about leaving, so I stayed. I took a chair and sat down. Looking at her sleeping. Am I supposed to fall for her?

-------------------------Evelyn POV-----------------------
I woke up, feeling someone back hugging me. I turn around and saw a sleeping jimin. How cute. I carefully remove his hand around my waist. Little did I know, I was pull back in a tighter hug. I heard him whisper.

"Stay." I was flinch a little as his breath tickles my ear. I suddenly remembered that he needs to fetch Ashlyn and Ashley to see mom.

"What about Ashlyn and Ashley?" I asked.

"Don't worry, I asked Jungkook to send them." He replied. I thought they fought?

"Did you guys-" I was cut off my his words.

"Yes. We made it up. We talk through it." Jimin said.

-------------------------Jimin POV------------------------
"Yes. We made it up. We talk through it." I said. I can't tell her that I told Jungkook I was falling for her. That would be embarrassing. Jungkook was a little jealous though, but he promised to keep it a secret.

"What about breakfast?" Evelyn changed the subject.

"Are you hungry already? What do you want to eat?" I said, sitting up.

"Anything. As long as it's edible." Evelyn teased.

I chuckled a little. "Alright then." I said
going down stairs to prepare a simple breakfast.

-------------------------Evelyn POV-----------------------
For a moment I thought that Jimin was about to tell me to make my own breakfast. I guessed he changed. Is it because my mom is still alive? Or maybe because he decided to treat me better? I don't know but I could get used to this side of Jimin. Should I just ask? I went down as I saw Jimin cooking.

"Can I ask you something?" I said.

"Sure" He replied.

"Why are you being nice to me? I thought I was your slave or something." I said.

-------------------------Jimin POV--------------------------
"Why are you being nice to me? I thought I was your slave or something" She said. Crap.. I can't tell her that I was falling for her.

"I-I thought.. that was what you wanted." I lied. To be honest, falling for her wasn't the only reason that I was treating her nicely. She wanted her freedom so I gave it to her.

"Well. It's just.... very awkward." Evelyn replied. From her face, I can tell she knows I'm lying.

"Truly, honestly. Why?" She asked. I was dumbfounded. What does she means truly and honestly? I titled my head.

"I know you're lying.. at least I thought you were but still, why?" She asked. I can't just say I like her.. that would be embarrassing.

"Go ask Jungkook, he will give you the answer." I said. That was the worst answer ever.
_____________________________________________
Boom! A short ass chapter(maybe not)! XD.. anyways, sorry that this chapter is short. I have been a bit busy with my free time thinking what to do since exams is over (that makes no sense). I'll try upload more often from now on. Ok! On to the question of the day.

Question of the day!!
(My brain is empty..)
Anime or Kpop?
(KPOP!!! I don't watch anime.. sorry to all anime lovers.)