4 - Mom is..

The next day, I woke up, using my hands to support me up the bed. I tried to walk but the first attempt failed. I stood up again while holding the chair and walk. Grabbing anything that is infront of me to support me to the kitchen.

"Jimin.. What are you doing?" I said as I walk into the kitchen holding the chair.

"Cooking?" He replied. As he continue adding in more flour for the pancakes.

"Did you measure how much flour you're going to use before pouring in the pan?" I asked while sitting down the chair.

"Um... Maybe?" Jimin replied.

"Here." I took out a measure cup from the shelf which was just beside me.

"What about the flour in the pan?" He asked.

"It still clean, don't waste it." I said as I pour the flour in the pan to the measuring cup. I can see that he's definitely staring at me.

"Here, pour these in the pan." I said. He poured it into the pan carefully as I try to to stand up but he push me back down the chair.

"Don't, Just tell me what to do and I'll do it." He said.

"Um... Here, flip to page 23, you'll find the recipe there." I said, handing him the recipe book.

"Thanks." He said.

The rest of the time was just him cooking while I stare at his back. Gosh, he looks so good.. wait what!? No,no... I shouldn't think about these stuff.

-------------------------Jimin POV------------------------

For the whole time, I was cooking and following the recipe book. How can Evelyn do this? This is so hard. Gosh...
I want her to help me but I can't. She's hurt. Wait.. why do I even care about her? She should be the maid. Not me. I turn my head a little and I saw her staring at my back. Oh my god... She looks so cute! Wait what!? What was I thinking!? But Seriously.. she looks so.. attractive. Am I falling for her??

-------------------------Evelyn POV-----------------------

I saw Jimin's head turn a little. Oh my.. did he see me staring at him? That's would be embarrassing.

"I-I'm g-gonna go f-first." I said as I stand up.

"Stay." He said.

"I-I.." I stuttered. He turn around and pull my wrist and push me down to sit on the chair. Since I don't have a choice, I continue staring at his back.

"Evelyn? I thought you were still asleep." Ashlyn said while walk towards the kitchen.

"I woke up early, How's Ashley?" I asked

"She's fine. Her eyes were abit swollen from crying so much, and she wants me to bring up her breakfast." Ashlyn explained.

"Here." Jimin handed her two plates of pancakes. One is for Ashley and one for Ashlyn.

"Thanks." She said as she walked back to her room

"I don't know if it's good but at least I made the effort." He said. I took a bite of the pancakes. Wow.. is nice.

"Is good. Try some." I said as I feed him.

"Wow. I'm a pretty good cook." He said, feeling proud. I smiled a little.

"I'm better than you." I bragged.

"Yah! This is my first try." He said.

"True. Oh! Since you can cook, here." I turn open the book. "Try this. I don't know why but I just can't get it right. I always ended up messing everything, is just very hard to roll it." I said.