2 - Worst has come

Next day, I woke up stretching my arms. This bed is comfy. I stand up and do my Morning routine. After that, I went down and made breakfast since I was in charge of doing this every morning when Mom was still here.

"What should I make?" I said to myself. I decided to make sandwich because my twins loved it. I took out ingredients from the shelves and started to make breakfast. "Evelyn? What are you doing here?" I turned around quickly and saw Jungkook.

"I-I w-was just m-making breakfast-t." I said. Will he scold me? Omo, I'm scared.. "Why do you stutter a lot? Are you scared of me?" He asked. Yes wait, No.."I-I just don't u-use to talk t-to people." I replied. "Look, I know you don't use to talk to people but, I kinda feel that you're scared of me. Can you speak properly without stuttering?" He said. "I'll try.." I replied. "Just like that, Evelyn. Don't be shy." He said in a warming tone.

"What are you guys doing?" A loud voice shouted across the kitchen. Oh gosh... It's jimin. "I w-was, I-I'm g-going up-p." I said shyly as I walk pass both of them, up to my room.

"What do you think you're doing? She wasn't stuttering when you shouted, now you lose her confidence." Jungkook scolded Jimin. "How would I know that you guys are practicing how to speak." Jimin scolded back. "I warn you jungkook, do not flirt with any of the sisters here, including Evelyn." Jimin warned. "Why does that concerns you anyways." Jungkook mumble. "Because, Evelyn will soon be our Cinderella."

"Cinderella? You're not using her to be your maid aren't you?" Jungkook said. "Is none of your business, after breakfast, you will get out of my house." Jimin commanded. "Whatever Jimin, I'm going now anyways." Jungkook said while walking towards the door. He slammed it hard.

"W-what happened?" Ashley walk down stairs. "Clean up Ashley, breakfast will serve in 20 minutes time." Jimin said, walking to the kitchen.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Breakfast was quiet. No one was talking. It was just the sound of the utensils clicking onto the plate.

"Evelyn? Can I talk to you after this?" I was startled by his voice. "U-um.. S-sure.." I said looking down. After breakfast, I went to the kitchen where Jimin was. "Ok, Evelyn, from now on, you'll be doing the dishes, washing our clothes and practically everything that a maid needs to do." Jimin said. W-what.... Every household chores are all by me? Myself? No help at all? "E-excuse m-me? E-everything?" I replied. "Yes everything, and you need to learn how to speak properly. Got that?" Jimin commanded. "Y-yes." He nodded as he walked away. Oh, just great. One minute he was like my Mom, the second, he was like my twins but worse, and now, I have to do the dishes.

"Evelyn! Breakfast!!" Ashley screamed from the dinning room. They are just so annoying. Can't they just be quite for an hour!? "Yah!! Evelyn!! Faster!" Ashlyn shouted louder than her sister. I quickly wash the remaining dishes, cook breakfast and serve it. "What took you so long!? I'm starving!!" Ashley shouted. What If you were in my state... You'll understand but nothing can be changed. Me is me.

After they finish, they left the tables unclean and just rush up to their room, and I had to clean the dishes again. While I was cleaning, Jimin shouted from the living room "Evelyn!! Do the laundry after you've done the dishes, Oh! And clean the windows while you're in it." Can he ever stop shouting?

After doing everything that he said, I finally finished. I went up the room and fell on the bed. "I'm seriously stuck in eternity jail... Mom, please come back." I said as the door swing open. "Come downstairs." Jimin said with no expression. This is not good.

I went downstairs as what Jimin instructed me. Ashley was crying while Ashlyn was comforting her. "Ashley, don't cry. I'm sure that they will save her." Ashlyn said in a comforting tone. Her? Who? Save who? "But Mom only have 20% chance of surviving!! Who's gonna deliver us the gifts!?" Ashley said. Wait WHAT!? Mom is... Hospitalized? "Evelyn-ah, Your Mom got into a car crash and the doctor said that she have a 20% of surviving." Jimin said. Ok what!? Mom is about to be gone and Ashley only cares about the gifts!? Unbelievable!! Tears was forming in my eyes as I ran back to my room.

"Mom.. I don't want you to leave.. it feels like I'm trapped inside a cage that was cursed many years ago." I said to myself. I'm speak normally when I'm alone or with my Mom but the way I speak to others... I just don't have any confidence. I lay back down and slept.

*Dreaming* "Mom... I'm scared" "Don't leave me!!" "MOM!! MOM." I woke up and sighed. It was just a dream.. but it felt so real. "Even Mom had 20% of survival chance, I'm not giving up on her.. be strong." I said as I check the time. '6.30pm.' I skipped lunch.. well, is not the first time I do that to be honest. I took my phone and checked my social media. There actually nothing good about my phone, I don't usually get social online or offline.

I wonder if there is a dance studio here. I went out my room and explore the house. I saw the room labeled 'dance studio'. Without any hesitation, I went in.

"Wow.. this is big." I was admiring the dance studio as I walked towards the audio system, choosing a song to play. After the song was on, I position myself as I started dancing. It felt so relaxing. Singing was the second thing I loved so, I warmed up my vocals after dancing and started singing. No one heard my singing before... Except my Mom. She said my voice was like an angel, and that is something I wouldn't forget.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hadeukaeri!!! Annyeonghaseyo! Yay! I'm back with another story! And I don't want this story to be boring so I made a question of the day. Look forward to part 3!

Question of the day:
Do you think the Mom will survive?

[Find out in future parts]