「log 02/13」 • day 13, 09.36 pm.

What exactly is love?

Is it a feeling? An emotion?

If so, how do you give love to other people?

Or... if it is possible to give it... Then how would you prove it?

Was I doing it wrong?

If I asked Seven what love was, he'd probably make a face and repeat what he had told me once before.

"It's a kind of thing I don't do", is probably what he'd say.

Over the last week, he has stayed with me, in the same apartment as I was, eyeing me every ten seconds while working.

"After everything is over and you are safe, we won't see each other again."

If that was the case, why was he trying to keep me safe?

"God... I don't know if you're just lighthearted or just dumb."

I wonder if Zen thinks falling in love is dumb?

If it was, then I really was dumb.

"People who get curious without knowing anything, just thinking it'll be alright... really make me tired."

"Just like you."

I wonder if he has access to what I am writing on his diary app.

"That's strange. I don't want to get close to you at all. But why do you think so?"

I guess not.

And after he had saved his twin brother Saeran, he had thanked me for sticking with the RFA.

And even when Yoosung nudges him afterwards and asks him to express his feelings, Seven glances at me for a couple seconds before he puts his headphones on and walks off.

Well, Jumin Han, your bet is wrong.

Seven does not believe in having feelings.

Or was it me?

I could never have even guessed that from everyone that ever existed... Luciel Choi would be the one I would fall for.

And as I read some of my past chats with the others, I come across the chat where he had revealed his real name.

I wonder if he preferred the name Luciel over Saeyoung?

I'd never know.

There are crumbs of Honey Buddha Chips near my desk, at the corner of the apartment, in the kitchen... Empty cans of Dr.Pepper and crusts of bread are still at the end of the trash bin.

My entire apartment had traces of Seven...

Zen didn't have to worry about me and Seven being in the same apartment, not even a little bit.

He didn't even bother to look at me, for one. What else could have happened anyway?

And it has only been 48 hours since he had left.

Only God knows how I will tolerate this for the rest of my life.

---

So, I FINALLY finished Saeyoung's route yesterday, it was absolutely a sad and feelsy ride and I fell for him more and more as the days went on... ;-;

This book doesn't follow the same timeline as the game. In this, Seven goes to save Saeran on his own after leaving the mc to attend the part without him lol. But ya what happens to Seven and Saeran and V and all that still happens tho ok ;w;

This book is my take on what would happen if Seven opening up takes a bit more than just a couple days! I hope that even if I changed some bits to fit the story, you guys still enjoy it. I love you guys a lot!

Also, another important reminder that This. Book. Is. Marked. Mature. For. A. Reason. C:

-een ♥ c: