Chapter 1

Imogen's P.O.V:
I woke up at 7am to my annoying alarm , which was continuously beeping. I got out of bed and wondered down the long staircase into the kitchen. My mum and dad  was sitting there with Harper and Cruz who were both scooping down their chocolate covered pancakes. I grabbed a plate and joined them at the table. We were having small talk until Romeo came down and joined us the table. Brooklyn has his own house around the block form here but I don't really see the point be chase he is here most of the time anyway. Although, I haven't seen him in like 10 days which is unusual but I have had a lot of photoshoots but I'm not doing any for a little bit now. " Brooklyn is coming over today and we are all going to go to the fair then possibly for food later" mum said . "Ok" we all replied almost in unison. " we are leaving in about an hour and half so get dressed in a bit but in your case Imogen you might want to go now because you take the longest" mum said . " I don't take that long" " yes, you do" everyone said . "Ok, I get the point , I'll go get dressed now" I said leaving the kitchen and heading to my room. I got in the shower and washed my hair , once I had finished I dried my self and my hair. I them pulled out a white crop top, black jeans, my superstars and a bomber jacket from my walking wardrobe before getting dressed. once I had my clothes on I straightened my hair and applied my makeup which consisted of foundation, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, contour and lipstick. I grabbed my handbag shoving in everything I would need. I then heard my dads voice saying " come on Imogen, we are all waiting for you even Brooklyn and Zendaya are here" "I'm coming"  I went down the stairs to see everyone in the door way waiting to leave.
* a few hours hours later*
We have been at the fair a while now and it actually was quite fun . We were all laughing and joking but decided to split up and go in groups since we all wanted to go on different rides. My mum, dad and Harper went and sat down since Harper didn't want to on any more rides nor did they. So it was just me, Brooklyn, Zendaya, Romeo and Cruz. We were all laughing as we got of a ride and decided to walk to the cotton candy stand, Cruz was ahead with Zendaya and me Brooklyn and Romeo were behind.
When we were walking past a certain group of boys they started whistling as I walked past and asked for my number and I saw Brooklyn tense up, I just quickly replied no. Then there was this one blonde one who smacked my bum and Brooklyn turned around about to punch him. Romeo seemed pretty annoyed to but not as much as Brooklyn. I told Brooklyn to forget about it but he wouldn't listen and instead he punched him. The guy felt flat on the ground and we walked away as his friends gathered to help him up. " Brooklyn why did you do that" " he deserved it" " no one deserves to get hurt" well he did" what did he even do to you" " well he disrespected you " " ME Brooklyn ME not you I could've handed my self I'm not a little kid anymore" I shouted  as we walked up to Zendaya and Cruz who had already brought us all cotton candy. " 1. Where were you and 2. Why are use arguing?" Zendaya asked. " why don't you tell them Brooklyn" I Said sounding annoyed. " why don't you just leave it and accept I'm your older brother so I can"  Brooklyn fired back at me . " I'm not a little kid anymore" I shouted walking away a from them clearly annoyed.
Brooklyn's p.o.v:
" what happened" Zendaya asked before letting me finished she added " in fact go after her first" " she won't wanna speak to me yet if I go after she will run more" I said " fine I will" Romeo said . We agreed and he ran after Imogen. I explained to Zendaya and Cruz what happened. And they gave me some advice, Cruz said " send stubborn and doesn't want to be treated like a kid but still wants you as her big brother" and Zendaya followed that on by saying " you have to go talk to her, sort this out tell her your just being her big brother and you only do it because you love and care for her". "Ok, ok I will" I agreed heading towards the Ferris wheel where I saw Imogen and Romeo talking. " Imogen can I talk to you for a minute" " ok sure" she agreed. " I'm sorry Imogen for what happened I was just being a big brother and trying to protect you" I said . " no Brooklyn you have no reason to be sorry, I was just over reacting I'm sorry I just guess I felt like a child" she said . " but your not now and I knew you are not so does Dad we just want to protect you, even Romeo and Cruz do and just how you'll be with the boys and Harper I said ." " I know , I know I love you all really come on let's go and enjoy the rest of the time we have left. We walked away laughing.
At 10 pm we finally arrived home, after we had just ate dinner and desert at a restraunt in the city. Harper fell asleep in the car so dad carried her to her room, Cruz went to bed because he was tired and so did my parents . Romeo and I are going to watch Grown ups and fast and furious 7.