Chapter 2

Imogen's P.o.v:
Today I'm going to see my best friend Aria and I'm so excited because I haven't seen her in so long. I got out of my comfy bag and got in the shower to wash my hair. Once i was finished I blowdried and straightened my hair. I then got dressed putting on my white ripped jeans, a black crop top, a black bomber jacket and my black roshes. I applied some makeup before stuffing everything i need into my bag and going downstairs to my living room. " so what are you and aria doing today?" Mum asked " I'm not 100% sure but, probably shopping and eating" "ok, you can both come back here if you like" dad said joining the conversation. "Maybe"
*5 hours later*
It's now five and we just finished shopping and we are now eating nandos. " I have a surprise for you" Aria said whilst scoffing down her chicken burger. " what is it" I asked curious to know. " you will have to wait until we get back to my house" " can you just tell me now?" "No" " but I hate surprises" " That's not going to make me tell you" " arghhh fine"I groaned.
We were finally back at arias and she has made me wear a blindfold. She ran in first whilst I stood at the front door until she finally opened it and pulled me into a room which I'm not sure which room it is. As she pulled of my blindfold I adjusted my eyes to the light before she told me to go over to the table. I saw two Magcon meet and greet tickets and V.I.P. I was grateful that she got me them but I'm not the biggest lover of magcon ... Ok bit of an exaggeration the truth is I don't really know any of them apart from Nash and Hayes cause Aria loves Nash and occasionally Hayes comes into the conversation by conversation I mean aria talking to me whilst I'm sitting there eating or on my phone and eating or watching to and eating. Magcon was Arias thing and I think she could tell I wasn't that happy. " I know you don't really like magcon but I wanted you to come with me and the reason I picked you was because the hotel we are staying at is 5 star and is meant to have like the best food out of all the hotels and there's a pizza company down he road and an ice cream shop " she said. "Ok you know me too well I love my food and I'm grateful you picked me but you know now I'm in the mood for ice cream". I giggled and aria laughed along. " but wait how am I suppose to persuade my parents" I said. "Imogen you are the most persuasive person I know I'm sure you can do this, remember when you persuaded the school to change out skirts and another time you persuaded them there was mice and rats so we were off school for like 2 months" "  Yh that was funny but my parents made me have a tutor the while time, you see how strict they are and protective, especially  if they knew I was going somewhere to see a bunch of probably fit guys" "Just try please" "ok fine but no promises" I said.
*2hours later *
I'm now home and I am going to go ask my parents if I can go to New York Magcon with Aria. " Mum, Dad where are you?" I asked. " living room with Brooklyn" I heard my mum shout back as I headed towards the living room. You may have wondered why I shouted it's because I'm too lazy to look around for them I sat down before saying" ok I have a question" " ok, what is it sweetie" mum asked. " is it possible that I can go to New  York for a week with Aria" " why, I know you Imogen there's a reason"dad asked "because Aria got tickets for us both to Magcon and the hotel is meant to Have really  nice food" I said. "Isn't Magcon that meet and greet thing with a bunch of boys who are vines, youtubers and some other things I don't know" mum asked. " Yes but the hotel has nice food" I said. " no your not going somewhere with a bunch of boys around your age" dad said . " I agree with dad" Brooklyn said joining the conversation. " why not and Brooklyn your opinion is not needed in this conversation useless your agreeing with me" . I said. " leave Brooklyn alone and why not you ask it's a bunch of boys no girls, how do you expect me to say yes " dad said slightly raising his voice at the end. "I know but what if one of use came with me preferably mum or Harper or even Cruz" I said " well maybe someone could go with her and we can trust her she's with aria and if someone went with her maybe you can trust her more I mean she's 18 David" mum said . At least she's agreeing with me I thought. " ok, ok but I'm trusting you Imogen and Aria to not do anything stupid and who I suit go with her" " well Brooklyn is in California with Zendaya, I'm in la with you, Harper is too young and so is Cruz " mum said. " I will go with her" said Romeo popping his head through. " Yes my lil bro is gonna come and find himself a girlfriend" insist slightly laughing. " Romeo can go but there is to be no Girlfriends Romeo and same for you Imogen even if you do get someone I want to meet them first and no funny business your mother and I do not want any little Romeos and Imogen's running around here any time soon" dad said . " Ok,Ok "we both said in unison.