Chapter 3

1 Month Later
Imogen's P.O.V:
Today is the day where me, Romeo and Aria are going to New York for Magcon. We are now at the airport saying goodbye to everyone since we are not going to see them for a little bit and we are never usually away from each other since my family usually come to the countries I go for photoshoots or acting jobs. "Make sure you call me once you get that" mum said. "Yes mum, love you bye " I Said. Brooklyn pulled Romeo to the side hoping no one would hear but I hear slight parts of what I could make out he was telling him to make sure I didn't get my heart broken or fall for any stupid guys, I sighed knowing I should of see that coming. After that we all said our goodbyes and left to get on the plane.Once we got on the plane we took our seats with Ella (arias sister who ended up joining them) by the window , Romeo next to her , me next to him and Aria on the isle seat( every row had 4 seats). Before the plane left I made everyone promise that whilst we were in New York we would look out for each other and they all agreed. 2 and a half hours into the flight I saw Ella and Romeo had both fell asleep with Ella's head leaning on Romeos shoulder I thought it was cute so I told aria and we took some pictures.
Several hours later we had finally landed in New York, it was around 7 at night so we went to get food, we got some pizza before heading back to check into the hotel.
I opened the door of the hotel room and it was stunning. As we walked in it was like am apartment thing but in a hotel. So it had a living room as we walked in and a bathroom and a small kitchen area and a massive balcony with a hot tub. Then it had 4 rooms the biggest one had an ensuite I was having that room, them arias room also had an ensuite and was around the size of mine, Ella's room was the smallest since she decided to come last minute and Romeos room which was really big and had the bathroom next door .
We all watched some movies before heading to bed early since Magcon started tomorrow.

Authors note :
Sorry for the short chapter but it's like 3 in the morning. By the way it's the old Magcon not the new one cause I want Nash in it. Anyway Yh I hope you enjoy and I am gonna go start the next chapter but not sure when it will be posted.