Chapter 9 Fiolee

Finn

_____

"Marceline I got to go help the Prince I'll be back in few hours ok?" I said as Marceline was eating an apple... sort of. "ok you watch out with those pink demons ." she yelled. I know she is mad still at PB but things can get better i guess.

Marceline

________

"I hope he knows they aren't always sugar and spice." I whispered to myself. "Hey where's Finn?" it was Jake I haven't seen him in a year! he saw me and gave a big hug. "He went to help those pink demons." I said pointing the way to Candy Kingdom."Who PB and Prince GumBall? the aren't demons I mean their pink but they aren't demons." He said. "Trust me Jake you would think there demons if you saw them on the day of Cakes lunch and dinner with them." I said rolling my eyes. "Finns been telling me your asking if you could change him." he said uneasy like.i shrugged and blushed a lot at this conversation. " Yeah I wanna be with him and I live...forever he only lives once ya know." I said in a meek smile trying to hide the embarrassing look on my face. "your bro wants the same for Fiona. Cakes not so happy about that." he said. " WHAT DOES CAKE KNOW SHE LET PINK DEMONS WALK AROUND IN MY OLD HOUSE SHE HAS NO RIGHT-" but I got cut off " look you don't understand Cake is just worried and don't blame the dinner party you had on her!"

he said sharply and marched up stairs leaving me crying. "I guess this how Finn feels being the last human alive." i sobbed. nobody to help you stop crying.no one to stop you from crying .no one to stop you from feeling guilty for your mistakes... this must be how Finn feels sometimes.