Part 2 ( MARSHALLS WHAT?!)

Marshall
_________
So its morning and i cant go outside to see Fiona and I think that Finn is having the craziest hangover ever which i will probably get picture from Fiona about.

"Good Morning Marcy." I said floating down stairs in our tiny little house

"F*ck Mornings Marshall... F*ck Life." She said and sat on the couch to eat a strawberry... well drain a strawberry.

"Whoa whats up with you Ms. I got Finn Drunk." I said with a smirk at her shocked face.

"How the hell did i get Finn drunk?"

"Well i guess he got upset about what he said to you while Fiona and I where flying over and then we got there and he was on the floor with a huge bottle of so deep red alcohol." I said with a chuckle.

"Its funny he is 19 and he is drinking... OH GLOB TODAYS FIONAS BIRTHDAY!" I said with shock.

"You almost forgot your " once again girlfriends " birthday though i told you this stuff last night?" She said with questioning concern.

"Yeah... Ok dammit i forget stuff in my sleep do you have a problem with that?" i asked a little bit irritated.

"Well here is two problems
1.) Vampires dont where women's perfume... unless your a girl.

2.) How the hell can you forget stuff when sleeping dammit." She said with an attitude.

"Ok lets just get ready." I said running my hands through my hair.

"Ok what ever you say Mr. Forgetful." She laughed.