Sunday night

I felt a rush of warmth......I couldn't see anything. What happened? Nothing.....
I heard a mystical booming voice from somewhere and I felt my eyelids open. All I saw was darkness. One thing stood in this darkness. A yellow teddy bear with a purple top hat and bow. I felt safe around it. Was this the object giving me warmth? I listened to the voice flooding from the bear.

"What did he do this time?"

Who did some thing? I could hardly think until...

"He locked you in your room again." The voice whispered.

I nervously looked around. The bears warmth lowered.

"Don't be scared, I am here with you."
The bear said.

I nodded to him and shuffled closer to the teddy.
That's when my vision jumped with color and I was sitting in a room. The yellow teddy was gone. I turned around looking for him. I felt tears leak down my cheeks. I saw a yellow arm and I leaned forwards. He was sitting on my bed....my bed? I didn't know.
I turned to my left and cried out. Four stuffed animals sat there. A bear....he almost looked like teddy but there was not warmth coming from them. There was a purple bunny, a chicken and the body of some thing red. It was scary because it had no head. I nervously shuffled closer to the door. But then I felt my mouth open and my voice lurched out...

"These are my friends."

I felt more tears coming. I didn't say that.
I stood up, a little wobbly and I wandered over to the door. I twisted the door knob. It was locked. I started to hear a laughing noise. I pounded on the door. I screamed at whoever it was and pounded harder.
That's when I felt my legs give way and I curled up at the door crying harder.

"Tommarrow is another day."

I felt coldness surround me and everything went black.