The day continues

My eyes felt glued shut from tears that were racing down my face. I opened them up a fraction. I almost wanted to scream. Where was I? The place felt oddly familiar in some way. Its a grey room, red doors to my left, a large picture hanging of a yellow bear that looked like teddy but was too frightening. Despite the worry of it all I could hear children laughing. Even though my brain was telling me to scream, I didn't. Before I could do anything the mystical booming voice echoed towards me.

"He left you."

Huh? Who left me?

"He knows you don't like it here." It whispered again.

I knew I didn't like it, but who? Perhaps the boy that locked me in here?
Perhaps.

"You are near the exit, if you run you can make it."

Run? The red doors must be the exit! So I stood up, rubbed my wet eyes and walked stiffly over to them.

"Hurry, run towards the exit." He said.

I'm moving! I picked up some speed and reached for the doors handle when.....

"NO! Remember what you saw? The exit is the other way!" The voice screamed.

I backed up. What did I see? I racked my brain trying to think as I walked to the other side past the table I used to be under when.....
A giant yellow bear appeared. A purple hat and a tie, an exact replica of teddy but this was horrifying. Large square teeth, blue eyes looking of the mouth. I didn't know what that was about but the voice started to give me advice.

"Hurry! It's to late now, run to the other side and get someone to help! You know what will happen if he catches you!"

I swallowed. What would happen? I shook my head and turned around and ran. Suddenly I was in another room. No time to think but there was time to look. Two purple shadows. I felt the tears wheeling up. Their were moving, twitching. These shadows were scary, ever scarier than the other bear! I gulped as the voice spoke again.

"You can find help if you just pass them. You have to be strong."

I nodded and started to walk. I averted my eyes away from them and contiued on my path. Blood pulsing through my veins and my heart pounding faster.
That's when fear over took. I turned around and ran. I suddenly then appeared in the other room again, screaming until I stopped in my tracks. The red doors were open. A tall man completely covered in purple only his glistening fire white eyes showing stood there, holding a large yellow bunny head. Standing next to him was a man, he seemed to be stuck inside this rabbit suit that matched the head. Perhaps the purple guy was helping him out, maybe they could help me out! I started to walk closer when the purple guy dropped the head onto the man's head, the man screamed. I jumped back in horror. My eyes then turning back to the yellow bear, that stood, staring at me. I gulped loudly as the red doors slammed shut. I screamed and turned around and ran again.
The bear yelled after me, I couldn't hear what he was saying. I entered the other room with the shadows but sure enough the bear appeared right behind me. I screamed, fell to the floor crying and barely just heard,

"Tommarrow is another day."