Fun with Plushtrap!

My eyes opened. I was expecting my room but instead I was in a hallway. A long narrow hallway with blue walls, a wooden floor and three doors on each side wall. I'm the middle was a baby wooden chair.
I was sitting with a flashlight in front of my feet on top of a white x. It was quite dark and I could only see stuff because the flashlight was on. I picked it up and flickered it off. I heard a foot scamper and I shined it back on. I gasped. Sitting in the wooden chair was a little yellow, dirty rabbit. His ears crooked and his eyes bulging. He was about the size of me but a little bit shorter. His mouth was open and tick-tack sized white pointy teeth stuck out. He wasn't as scary as the foxy that jumped out from the tv but it was still frightening.

"Hi there." I muttered.

"Hi hi." Said the bunny.

"You can speak?" I wasn't surprised much actually.

"What do you think?" He snapped placing his robotic hands on his lap and started wiggling his feet.

"Wanna play a game?" He suddenly said happily leaning towards me.

"Uh....sure?" I shrugged.

"Ok, I'm Plushtrap. What shall I call it?" He thought for a moment.

"Fun with Plushtrap!" He screamed happily.

I almost wanted to back up.
Plushtrap noticed me flinch.

"Are you scared of me?" He jumped off the chair and landed right in front of me.

"N-n-no." I stuttered.

"Hehe!" He giggled.

"How is the game played?" I tried to switch the topic.

"Ok, your interested. What you are going to do is turn on your flashlight. I will sit in that chair..." He spun around and pointed as if it would run away.

"And you will turn it off. I will run through these doors. You will turn it on every once and a while to see if Im on that!"

He pointed to the white x in front of me.

"What happens if I don't?" I crossed my arms.

"I kill you!" He giggled as if it was some joke I wasn't in on.

"What?!" I gasped.

He just nodded fast. I felt sweat trickle down my face, mixed with tears.

"What happens if I win?" I gulped.

"I'll let you sleep for an extra two hours!"

"Lights off!' Plushtrap giggled.

I gulped and flickered the lights off. I heard scampering across the floor and halted my instinct to flip the switch. I waited for awhile, I think at least. Then I heard a little breath from somewhere in front of me and I flickered the light on and standing over the X was Plushtrap who giggled.

"Nice one kiddo!" He squealed.

"Thanks." I muttered nervously.

"But next time, I won't go so easy on you." He cackled.

Before I was able to answer is laughs started to vanish and fog spread up from the floor as usual and I let myself fall into the mist.