Fear and Hope

I knew what was rushing through my veins. It wasn't fear. It was hope. I don't know why but I think it was Spring Bonnie. That horrible Rabbit was giving me hope. Huh! So when I woke up, I wasn't afraid! The fear was gone. It was gone. In the back of my mind I knew I could die. I didn't want to die. But I ignored it. Hope is much stronger then fear. Someone evil taught me that. Weird huh? I mean I don't have anyone in here that talks to me but him! Wow! I slide off the bed and was ready for action. I ran to the first door, flash light in hand shined it. Yikes, there was a big yellow robot, razor sharp teeth and a cupcake? Huh! I still wasn't afraid. I ran across the room and opened the other door. Suddenly I heard a shuffle from the middle of the room. The closet!
I slowly walked up to it. The crunching footsteps stopped from outside. Good. I opened the door.

"AHHHHH!" I screaned falling backwards onto the floor.

An animal! A rabid beast! Sharp teeth, sharper then swords or knifes! I knew I needed to shut the door. I quickly scrambled to my feet and closed the door shut. I breathed out. The animal was red, that's all I remember. It was like....they were all like.....the scary animals! With the teeth! They were like, they are like my stuffed animals! Exactly, just not warm and soft. They were sharp, hard!
I sighed, I had to check. I had too! I opened it. A red arm was visible, a silver shiny hook handing down, replacing the paw or hand. What ever it was. I closed it, that hook could spear through my whole entire body! I pressed my back against it, gulped and swallowed.
I need to open it once more. I pulled it open and sitting in the closet was him! The red stuffed animal! I smiled and was about to touch it when I heard the crunching footsteps to the right. I sighed, rolling my eyes and ran towards the door. Opened it. I heard the harsh breathing and pulled the door shut. I waited, listened and watched. It stopped. Good! I raced to the other side, listening for the footsteps. I peered down the hallway.

"The bed!" I suddenly cried.

Pulling the door shut, running backwards towards the bed and looking. 6 of the best robots opened and closed their mouths. I knew their weakness. I laughed as I shined my light at them. They froze then dove under the bed. I then looked up at the clock.
6:00!

"Nicely done!" I told myself.