Why is this happening?

Leah's POV 

Once I woke up I smelled that sweet, glorious smell again. What is that smell? It was really starting to get to me. I open my eyes and realize that I am surrounded by a bunch of werewolves. "Who are you and why did you run to my territory?" I looked at the owner of the voice. He was so handsome. My wolf went crazy. Mate! Mate! I just shook my head and sat up straight. "I said who are you and why did you come here!" My wolf whimpered and I scooted back a bit, slightly shaking my head and getting scared little by little. I looked up and saw his eyes soften. "Do you not speak rouge?" I nodded my head gently, starting to get a little happier that maybe he wouldn't kill me. I mean my mate wouldn't kill me, would he?

He asked, who I am assuming is his beta, for a pin and paper. When the guy got back my mate gave me the pin and paper then backed up to give me some personal space. "What is your name rouge?" I hesitated but wrote on the paper. Leah. I handed him the piece of paper to read. "Leah? What a beautiful name. My name is Zach, alpha of the moon pack." My eyes widened. Alpha?! My mate is an alpha?! Yay! An alpha! We will become Luna and have wonderful children! Really Lee? That is your first thought? Zach chuckled. "I see your wolf is already liking me being an alpha. 

The surrounding wolves gasped and then the beta said, "This filthy rouge is our Luna?!" I whimpered slightly and scooted back more. Zach growled and held his beta up by the neck, making it difficult for him to breathe. "DON'T YOUR EVER CALL MY MATE FILTHY AGAIN YOU DUMB BETA! I WILL RIP YOU TO SHREDS!" I started to cry silently. A female came rushing over to me and soothed me but I just tried to push her away. Zach saw this and threw the beta away then came rushing over to me. I pushed them both away and darted for the door. I can't stay here! Dad will find me! I made it outside and shifted and kept on going, because my life depended on it. 

I made it towards the middle of the forest and then got tackled by a huge wolf. OW!  My wolf whimpered. I broke my leg! I limped towards the tree frightened for my life. My wolf couldn't take the pain and I shifted back into human form with the same clothes. Then the giant wolf that tackled me shifted and then I realized that the wolf that tackled me was Zach. "Leah, why did you run from me?" I shook my head repeatedly remembering my father ask the same question to me before. LEAH WHY DID YOU RUN FROM YOUR FATHER?! YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU! SO WHY DON'T YOU COME OVER HERE AND PLAY?! I started crying and hitting my head in my hands. Zach ran over. "Leah stop! Leah!" Then everything went black. 

Leah is the girl in the picture. But anyway, I am trying really hard to make my stories better.