Finding out?

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed, confused and in pain. Where am I? I pull the covers off and start walking towards the bedroom door. But before I could get the knob to turn, it opened from the other side. "Oh. Leah, your awake. Are you okay baby?" Zach moved to hug me but I backed away, flinching. Leah, our mate would never hurt us! I ignored Lee and darted towards the door.

"Leah! Wait!" I could hear Zach's loud steps behind me as I flew down the stairs. I was almost to the front door when an older lady stood to block the door. I stopped in my tracks. "Leah please stop running from me." Zach grabbed my wrist and attempted to hug me but I pulled away. "Mom could you please get some pen and paper?" The older woman nodded and left as asked. Zach crouched towards me. "Can I check your head for injuries? Please?" I nodded gently and tugged at my sleeves as Zach pulled through my hair.

His mother came back later with pen and paper. Zach handed them to me. "Leah can you please tell me why you keep running?" I took the paper and wrote, he'll get me here. I have to keep running. Please just leave me alone, I don't want to be hurt again. He'll get me. I have to run! I hand him the pad and cry silently. "Who will hurt you Leah? He won't get you here. I won't allow you to be hurt ever again. Tell me who and I'll rip him to shreds!" Zach's eyes start to turn red. His mom touches his arm.

"Zachary calm down. Your scaring to poor girl!" His eyes soften as he sees me shrinking back farther into the corner. "Leah baby, I'm sorry. Don't be scared. Please." I pull at my sleeves and scratch at my arms uncomfortably. " I need to know who Leah" I take the pen and scratch my father. He becomes angry again. "Your father!!!??? I'll kill the bastard!" I scratch and pull some more fearing that he'll hurt me.

Zach softens again and crouches back down to my height on the floor. He reaches for my arms. "May I?" I look at him debating if I should trust him. You silly fool! He's our mate show him! I nod gently. He pulls up my sleeves gently and gently cries. "Oh. Leah. Why?" He hugs me and I surprisingly hug him back.

Sorry guys. Not the best honestly. But I thought, hey let's write some chapters. Lol. Thanks _prettyboyhowell_ for the covers!!