Letting go of baggage

My heart is pounding. Andy is driving me to Jay's house. So many scenarios are going through my head. Andy notices how nervous I am. Whats' wrong babe," he asked me. "I'm just thinking about things," I answered.  "You shouldn't be scared of anything. I'm going to be there nothing is going to happen," Andy says firmly. I just stayed quiet.

We arrive at Jay's house. Andy gets out the car after me. "I could go by myself Andy," I said. "No, I'm going with you. I'm not going to start anything I just want to make sure you're okay," Andy says. I decide not to argue and I go into the building. We walk upstairs, I get to the door and I'm surprised my stuff hasn't been thrown out yet. The door was open and I walked outside. "Stay here," I whispered to Andy. He nods his head and leans against the wall. When I walk inside, Jay is just sitting there smoking a blunt. All my stuff is packed in garbage bags. "I don't want no trouble I just want my stuff," I say calmly. "Leave my fucking house bitch. TAKE YOUR SHIT AND FUCKING LEAVE!!!!!!" Jay screams at me. I grab the garbage bags and start to head to the door. "You're a fucking useless slut and that is all that you'll ever be. You fucking used me for 7 fucking years. SCREW YOU!!!!! YOU NEED TO DIE IN A FUCKING HOLE!!!!!!" Jay yells at me getting closer to me every step. I try to move quicker and quicker but the bags are too heavy.

Andy comes through the door. "Who the fuck are you?" Jay says. "I'm her older brother, she came to get her shit now leave her the fuck alone," Andy says. I felt relieved that Andy didn't make the situation worse. I'll make it up to him later (if you know what I mean😏). Jay stands there quiet. Andy helps me with the bags and we leave. We go downstairs to his car and he puts the bags in his trunk. "Thank you so much sweetie pie," I said kissing Andy on his lips. "No problem sweetheart," he says kissing me back. We get into his car and drive off.