Relapse (TW!!!)

I woke up in a hospital bed. An IV in my arm. I look to my right side. Andy was asleep in the chair, his face was super red. It looked like he was crying. I looked to my left and saw Ashley, he was asleep too. How long have I been in here?

*3 HOURS EARLIER*

Having sex with Andy for the first time was amazing. It's a different experience with someone you love. "Babe I'll be in the studio with the guys. I love you." He gave me a kiss and left. I decided to take a nap because I had nothing better to do. Besides I know no one in LA.

I was dozing off when my phone started ringing. It said "unknown". I declined the call but the person called right back away. I picked up. "I know where you are. You thought running away was going to solve your problems but it's not. I will find you lil bitch." They hung up. I recognized the voice immediately. It was my dad. How does he know where I'm at? What should I do?

I started getting text messages. "I will kill you." "You fucked up real bad." I started remembering everything he has done to me. The 12 years of abuse I endured. It took a toll on me. My body was used and I was fucked up mentally. I never was the same after that. I started crying uncontrollably. I started remembering everything. I called Andy but he didn't pick up. It made everything worst. I felt alone like I did when the abuse was happening.

I went into the bathroom. I opened the cabinet and grabbed five pill bottles. I emptied all of them out and started taking the pills. A couple minutes later I started feeling the effects. The room started getting blurry and I felt dizzy. My stomach hurt like hell and I felt nauseous. I started to lose consciousness.