Claiming Whats His ~Smut~

(you know what screw it)

(yas im writing sin this early LET ME DO MAH THANG)

(you have no idea how happy that drawing nekophy made makes me like holy shit)

(i'll also be posting this on tumblr so...)

(also sorry if its not as good as i want it to be... i still need more practice with BDSM :'3)

(most of these ideas were requested anyways XD)

Goth's P.O.V

Goth woke up in a dark, red room. It took a few moments to adjust to the darkness, but he couldn't help but notice that he was on someone's bed and his hands were tied up and above his head. To his surprise, he wore a dark purple skirt, a small, black shirt outlined with white lace that showed his spine, purple striped stockings, a spiked collar with a chain, and his scarf was tied behind his neck like a bow.

A shiver ran down Goth's spine and his blood ran cold. A light, purple hue formed on his cheeks at his clothing. He had no idea how he got here, but Goth was positive that Underfell Palette had something to do with it.

Before Goth could try anything, the door clicked open and revealed a silhouette of a skeleton. Instantly, Goth was paralyzed with fear as the figure slowly walked towards him.

There was a dark chuckle. "Miss me beautiful~?"

Goth snapped back into reality and manged to speak. "What do you want, Palette?" Goth growled, his voice lacing with venom. He didn't dare to look at the other in the eye.

Palette smirked and raised his hands mockingly in surrender. "How rude... I just wanted to have some fun. Now, we could either do this the easy way or the hard way~"

"As if I'm going to submit that easily," Goth growled, trying to free his wrists from the bondage. He was honestly surprised at himself for not stuttering at least once. His soul was pounding so hard that he was sure Palette could hear.

Palette gave a low chuckle and slowly pulled out his knife, causing Goth to freeze in fear. "Heh, feisty. I like it~" He paused for second to lift Goth's chin with the blade of his knife. "Well... you asked for it."

Goth gulped as Palette slowly climbed on top of him. Palette ran the blade down his cheek, not enough to leave a scratch, but enough to leave behind a tingling feeling of fear and something else. Even if it was just simple knife play, it terrified him nevertheless.

"G-Get off me!" Goth yelled, flinching as the blade lightly grazed his chin and slid over his neck.

Palette smirked at Goth's terrified expression. "Aww... so tense already? We haven't even started yet~"

Goth's eyes never left the knife as Palette led the blade down to his chest, ripping the fabric in half perfectly and revealed Goth's ribs. Palette licked his lips in response, his eyes gleaming with lust.

"Holy shit you look delicious~" Palette purred, lightly running his fingers down Goth's spine, causing him to gasp in surprise and slightly in pleasure. Palette chuckled darkly from his reaction and started to rub the others spine.