He's Mine (Yandere CC!Palette)

(ayyyy we got some yandere action up in here)

(i blame Writer_Shiz for their yandere palette one-shot lmao)

(CC!Palette and L!Goth belongs to thegreatrouge's Nerd and Jock Au :D)

CC!Palette's P.O.V

Palette made his way to the library with a big smile on his face. He left his books at the library again, even though it was on purpose. If it was an excuse to see the librarian, then it was a chance Palette was willing to jump into anytime, anyplace.

It wasn't long before Palette arrived at the school library. As he stepped inside, Palette found his books right where he left them. As usual, Goth was sitting at the counter with a book in his hands. A few students were there, but they were gathering their stuff to leave since they were done studying. Sadly, there was cheer leading practice today so Palette couldn't stay as long as he wanted too, but it was better than not seeing Goth at all.

After Palette got his books, he went over to the librarian with a smile. He always had a thing for Goth, everyone knew that. But that doesn't stop people from flirting with him. And when they do, Palette simply just takes care of them.

"Hi Goth!" Palette said cheerfully. "I just came to get my books. How are you?"

Goth looked up from his book with a smile.  "I thought those books were yours. Don't you have cheer leading practice in ten minutes?"

Palette nodded and gave a quick glance at the clock. He didn't care much about cheer leading practice at all, but it was the only way he could visit Goth during school hours. "Yeah, but I just wanted to say a quick hello to my best friend before I go~"

Goth laughed and put down his book. "Well if you have practice, then don't let me distract you. Now go before I kick you out myself."

"Fine," Palette replied, rolling his eyes. Even though he didn't want to go, he found being the cheerleader captain had a few advantages. "Can we hang out afterwards?"

"Of course," Goth gave a smile that only made Palette want him even more. "You know where to find me."

Palette said a quick goodbye and hurried to cheer leading practice. When he arrived, Palette wasn't surprised to find most of the cheerleaders hanging out with the jocks on the bleachers. Only a few were talking further away. What was surprising was that most of the cheerleaders liked to hit on Goth. Either it was for entertainment or they're serious about it, Palette will not tolerance it.

A loud, shill whistle caught the jocks' attention instantly. Error stood there impatiently while the jocks jumped down from the bleachers and ran over to him. They formed a straight line in front of him while Error yelled orders and expectations like a military general. With a sigh, Palette put on his usual energetic act and brought out his bullhorn. 

Taking a deep breath, Palette yelled through his bullhorn. "Alright girls, you know the drill. Let's go!"

They gathered around and waited patiently for Palette's instructions. Palette put on another fake grin and held his chin high. "As you all know, the big football game is coming next week and we still have a lot to cover. But before we do that, how about we rehearse real quick first?"