Chapter 7

Cally~

"Cally, whats wrong? Harry said..."

"Just go! Can't I be alone for 3 seconds without anybody harassing me?!" I felt bad for yelling at my own mother but I was beyond pissed at Harry. How could he say such a thing?

She exited the door without questioning or saying any comments to my rude command. I felt so sad and lonely. Yeah, sure, I had my mom but it just doesn't feel right without my dad. He was supposed to be protective over his little girl and hurt anyone who touched me in any way. But sadly, he hadn't done that for the past 5 years.

It's sad, really, that alchol could do such an impact on someone's life. How it could be so addicting at just one swig of it. I've never tried drugs or alchol but I'm smart enough to stay away from it. People think I'm crazy and a goody-two-shoes just because I don't but they'll understand that I'm not once they're in rehab, jail, or possibly when they die.

I hadn't had dinner or lunch today so the grumbles of my stomach were the only sounds filling my room. All the tears left in my body system have already made their way out so no crying for me! I don't know why I'm excited about that, though. It's really the only thing that relieves the pain besides cutting or anything. I've only done that once and as soon as Harry found out, he shared it with the whole school.

Harry.

The synonym to Life Ruiner! That's what I think, anyways. But the rest of the girls would just die for him to get in their pants. It is the most revolting thing to think about if I was one of those girls. But all of the girls, except for me, are basically prostitutes so no one takes this literal to their minds.

"Cal, why don't you come down here and eat, I made some pasta!" My head jolted up noticing the inticing smell of those wonderful noodles. Of course I looked like a wreck and I'm exhausted but I'm also hungry so I ran into the hallway and down the stairs, almost tripping over the last step, to the kitchen.

"Wow, you sure do seem excited!" She exclaimed, holding out a decorative plate out for me to put the pasta on.

"How did you know this is my favorite meal?"

"You're my daughter, how could I not?" Well, you were drunk for the past 5 years so that's a reason right there for ya!

Of course I wasn't going to say this to her face so I just smiled and stabbed some noodles out of the pan and onto my plate. Next, the sauce! I remember when I was a kid refusing to eat the noodles and just the sauce whenever my mom prepared this meal. I was a weird child back then, huh?

I carefully walked to the table so then I don't trip over my own feet. I'm such a clutz.

Wow, she went all out for this! There was garlic bread in a bread tray, a big candle in the center of the table, and a radio playing some Christmas music in the background. It wasn't Christmas quite yet but it was almost here. The weather was so cold but there hasn't been any snow all year. There's supposed to be on friday, though. Wow, I'm so boring talking about the weather. That's me for ya!

A/N

I'm so sorry about how short this is! I completely forgot to update and I feel so bad for it but I'm super tired and I can't write any longer. Next one will be longer!

Anyways, thank you so much for almost 300 reads and 17 votes! I looooove you guys so much! <3 <3

Bye bye!