Chapter 39

Once I get outside I have no idea what my next moves are. Without Harry, I don't have any way of getting to his house and I have no idea where to go from Liam's house. Yes, I was staring out the window the whole entire time, like always, but I never pay attention to street names and house numbers.

I don't remember Harry taking the keys out of the ignition so maybe they're still there. Just as I suspected, they're still there. I open the driver's door and start the car. Even though I don't know where I am, a calm and quiet drive could do me some good. Help me think about how fucked up my life is.

Let's start with my father! First of all, he and my mother have abandoned me for drinking until he sent me to the hospital which sent him to prison. And he's an escaped convict. He's been avoiding me for my whole life and now he decides to pose a threat towards me? Possibly sending my life in to danger and also my mother's?

Which brings me to my mother! She has done the same thing to me, besides hitting me in the head with a pan, and has gone away sending herself and I to danger.

But why hasn't she called me? I know I should be the one to call but she could atleast try to communicate with me. Something's not right here, I guarentee she knows how to work a phone so why hasn't she texted or called?

As if on command, my phone beeps. I have to scootch in the seat to retrieve it from my back pocket. The message is from Harry. I roll my eyes and unlock my phone.

'Where the fuck have you gone?'

'None or your damn business'

I reply with and throw my phone in the passenger's seat. I swear, he is bipolar or something. At one moment he's all joking and nice and....cute. But then, he turns in to a whole other person. Like he transforms in to some monster with a bad attitude.

You can guess which side I hate the most.

Harry~

"Ughh!" I groan and my phone flies across Liam's living room.

"Well, she couldn't have gone far, I'm sure she doesn't know where she is at the moment." Liam tries, but fails, to sooth me.

Okay, yeah, he's right. Maybe she's just down the road.

"Liam, give me your keys." He throws his keys to me with no hesitations and I run to his car.

I speed down the street like a maniac searching for my black car driven by the girl that has possibly stolen my heart. Wow, that sounds so cheesy....

After two hours of driving around town I still haven't found Cally. She could be anywhere! I've driven past the mall, my house, the school, even the library and she's no where. But, there's one place that I haven't been to, the park.

Cally~

The only place I knew where I could be alone with my thoughts was the park.
Its was mildly warm and there were children all around the playground. There was an abandoned area away from everyone with two rusty swings resting there. It's like that place was made for me. Quiet and away from everyone else.

Surely Harry wouldn't think to come here. This is probably the last place he would be at.

What's up with him? Trying to control what I do? Who does he think he is? Who does he think I am?

"Cally!" A familiar voice shouts my name. And speak of the fucking devil himself...

"Cally, don't move!" He calls as he comes in to distance. I get up from my swing and start walking towards through an arch of flower branches. I have no idea where this leads to but it has to be some where better than Harry.

Apparently, it leads to a garden. I can still hear Harry but he has muffled and the beautiful sounds of birds tweeting has come in. I look at my surrounds. There are flowers everywhere; up, down, left, right. There's a little fountain spewing water and a bench right in front.

I sit down and admire the colors around me. Blues, pinks, reds, yellows all surround me and I feel at peace. Like the birds are comforting me with their sweet songs. Until Harry's voices destroys them and the birds fly away. Harry appears at the arch and slows his actions, doing the same thing I did when I entered.

"Woah, I've never seen this place before." He says in awe.

I stay silent.

"Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be so demanding back there. I don't know what I was thinking." He sounded as if he was forced to say those words so I still stay silent.

"Okay, you know what, fuck Liam. Fuck Zayn, fuck Louis, and fuck the shit out of Niall. I hate all of them. You know why? Well I'll tell you why, they told me why you're father is here. And do you know what they told me? Not to tell you. Now, why would I not tell you, huh?! You are the daughter of this psycho lunatic out there and you have the right to know."

I jump at his sudden outburst but settle myself down.

"Go on, tell me." I urge him on. I'm eager to know why my father is here and if I don't find out, I'll have to kill somebody.

"He's here because he wants you. He wants you and your mother."

"Harry, I already know all of this crap. You're just repeating stuff I already know." I play with the white petals at my feet.

"But do you know why he wants you and your mother?" He asks. I guess I never really thought of why he wanted us, I just knew that he did.

I shake my head no.

"It's because he's trying to send your mother to jail, prison even. He's threatening to turn your mother in for child abuse." He calms his voice and sits next to me. I scoot away from him but he grabs my waist with his large hands and forces me next to him.

For some reason, this is even more calming than before.

"But she never even touched me. And how could he turn her in when he's a fucking criminal himself?" Tears start forming in the corners of my eyes and I can't help but to not let them fall. The pads of Harry's thumbs capture them before the fall to my cheeks.

"I don't know his fucked up scheme, okay? I just know that he's the bad guy here and I don't want you to get hurt. And I won't let you get hurt." His hands hold my head in place and he slowly moves towards me. I let him in for the millionth time and capture his lips with mine.

"Woohoo! Go Harry and Cally!" I hear Zayn chant and clap his hands. Our lips disconnect as I try to find Zayn. Turns out, all of them are here.

"Why are you guys here?" I ask. Niall's in the back of the group with his head hung low. I can't help the wave of guilt wash over me.

"We followed Harry here to see if you were okay and we decided to keep quiet during his speech." Louis says.

"And during the smoochy session." Liam winks and makes kiss noises. They all laugh and so do Harry and I.

We both stand from the bench and walk towards the boys. Harry holds my hand on the way and I blush at his sudden show of affection.

A/N

Very short but happy ending :)

QOTC// Thoughts about the new 5SOS song?!?

GOOD GIRLS IS AMAZING AND I LOOOVEEEE ITTT!!!

Ill definitely be updating alot after this week because school will be OUT!!

And I'm not even gonna talk about Zouis cause it'll cause drama. I just want everyone to know that #cutforZouis is fucking stupid and people shouldn't be harming themselves bc of this xx<33