2. Trouble ✔

"Out of six billion people, trouble makers are just handful."

~ ♡ ~

Sapphire

It's my first day so I have to get my schedule. Check.

It's my first day so I have to socialise to make new friends. Check.

It's my first day so I have to make a good impression with my teachers. Check

It's my first day so I shouldn't grab a new spotlight. Cross!

I furiously stroke the last line of my check list for today until I almost tore the page. I dropped the pen on my table and rubbed my palms over my face in tiredness. I am just half way through the day and I'm already exhausted.

"Ms.Blue, I'd appreciate it if you go have your lunch." I heard my Calculus teacher, Mr.Mebbin say. I have been sitting here for the past ten minutes, excusing myself for some work that I had to do. Mr.Mebbin was getting impatient, since I heard his stomach growling almost thrice by now. But, looks like I have to leave since I don't have any work left and I cannot hide away from the gossip forever.

Forcing a smile, I grabbed my books and stuffed them inside my bag. I crumpled my Check list and threw it into a bin. The hallway was basically empty since most of them have already left to the cafeteria. Good, I don't have to worry about anyone.

I silently made my way to my locker. I didn't fasten because neither am I excited to have my lunch, nor am I starving. Well, I am hungry, but I can control it.

I opened my locker door and slid the books inside.

"If it wasn't Ms.My middle name is trouble." I could recognise that voice, anytime. It's not a tough task since I get to hear it everyday.

"If it wasn't Ms.My middle name is bitch." I smirked while I shut my locker door and swirled around to face the fuming Bitchandra. For the record, that's not what she's called at home. She was named Cassandra.

I have a faint memory of mentioning about the bitch club in our school. It's quite simple really, like most of the cliche, there are three bitches. They do nothing that has to do with kindness and calmness. They need excitement and adventure.

They are the bullies of our school, and they are mean. By bullying, I don't mean just playing pranks, but I mean a lot more. It's bad, real bad.

But no, you don't have to worry about me. I might be one of their bullied but, good for me that I have a secret admirer who wouldn't let that happen, again. As much as I despise my admirer, I am happy that I am safe. Atleast, there's some assurance that I'm not bullied.

Not that it didn't happen. The bitch club basically bullied me once, and you can guess what could've happened.

"Just because we are not bullying you doesn't mean-" Bitchina, one of the minions of Bitchandra spoke.

"Wait- what did I hear? I thought you were scared of-" I was abruptly cut off.

"We're not scared of anyone." Bitchella, another minion of Bitchandra's spoke.

"Fine. Whatever helps you sleep at night." I smirked, before continuing "Without those spiteful letters, that is."

"Listen girl, just because we're not messing with you, doesn't imply that you can mess with us." Bitchandra spoke.

"I didn't mess-"

"You did mess. And you messed with not just us but my passion. You messed with Sean." What? Sean's her passion? "You know I've been behind him for a long time and I am no where willing to give up and let me tell you I won't spare you. You know I've been in love with him."