Leather Jackets - Jason Todd x Reader

Prompt: "I would love you a lot more if you would take the jacket off." + "it makes me feel badass." Jason Todd x Reader (requested by anon)

"Damn I look hot!" You winked at your reflection in the mirror as you twirled to examine your getup. You were shivering at the cold temperature of the apartment when you saw Jay's leather jacket laying across the arm couch of the couch. You were far too lazy to actually hunt down a jacket of your own and you figured with your boyfriend's jacket would be perfectly oversized to snuggle into.

Which leaves you to where you are now, admiring yourself in the bathroom mirror. You got a devious glint in your eye when you came up with a purely mischievous idea. Jay was just going to love this!

When Jason got home you were lounging on the couch still wearing Jay's jacket. He stopped in the doorway with a look of confusion when he saw you.

"Watcha wearing babe?" He asked slowly eyeing his jacket that you were snuggled in.

"Clothes?" You said innocently. Your fingers toyed with the zipper briefly contemplating revealing what you had in store for him but you decided against it.

"Ok but why my clothes?" He asked.

"I thought you said you loved seeing me in your clothes." You said batting your eyelashes innocently. He sighed, walked over to you and hovered over your body on the couch. You leaned your head up and gave him a quick little smooch.

"I did say that, true." He nodded.

"I hate to say this babe, but I'm stealing your jacket. It's really nice and warm and it totally makes me feel badass." You giggled and leaned up to whisper in his ear. Your fingers moved to slowly pull down the zipper revealing your soft skin. "I'll let you in on a little secret, babe: I'm not wearing anything underneath." You confessed coyly biting your lip as the zipper reached the valley of your breasts. He halted your hand's journey and looked into your eyes with lust.

"Babe I love you, don't get me wrong but I would love you so much more if you would take the jacket off." He whispered. "And you can't ever wear this jacket again." He said seriously, his eyes traveling hungrily down your exposed skin.

"Why is that?" You asked with an innocent smirk. You hands moved up his shirt and traced down his hard defined abs. He groaned and pressed his hips into you so that you could feel his hard arousal.

"Because baby I've had a huge hard on since the moment I saw you in it. I don't know if I'll ever be able wear that jacket again." He groaned.

"Then I can keep it then?" You asked with an arched eyebrow.

"Baby. That jacket better be on the floor and your hot ass in that bedroom within the next thirty seconds or I swear I won't be able to stop myself from taking you right here and right now." He warned. You gave him a challenging look and in retaliation he started counting down from thirty. You giggled and started sprinting towards the bedroom. He ran after you hot on your heels.

"The jacket stays on!" You called over your shoulder. You heard Jason let out a strangled groan in response.