The Other Woman

Prompt: Can you do a fic where Dick's and Jason's SOs have been friends for like ever and the boys get jealous of them spending so much time together or whatever and one of them just sorta looks at them and is like look we have been together for so long we are practically married get over yourselves or like Dick's SO calls out babe and both Dick and Jason's SO answer and she is like "Not him babe her babe" just basically two bffs dating two batboys please. (I'm a jaywife BTW if you need a POV) Thanks <3

"So ... You and Dick's girlfriend are pretty close huh?" Jason asked you trying his damned hardest to sound casual.

"Why?Are you jealous?" You asked, teasingly poking your adorable, overthinking boyfriend between the ribs.

"Well sometimes I swear you spend more time with her than me and we fucking sleep together!" He complained, only half seriously.

"Awww, wee lamb. Are you feeling left out?" You asked ruffling his hair and giving him a sad little pout. He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Yeah, a little bit actually." He admitted. You smiled sympathetically at him and leaned in to press a kiss against his cheek. You proceeded to wrap your arms around his neck and nuzzle your nose under his jaw.

"Babe, she and I have been together longer than any boyfriend either of us have had combined. We're basically married at this point." You explained in a gentle tone.

"So I'm the other woman?" He asked in a false offended tone.

"No sweetie, you're not the other woman. She and I have agreed on an open relationship, baby."

"How modern of you." He replied with dry sarcasm.

"If you want to bitch about it I'm sure Dick would be happy to join your stitch and bitch club." You joked, pressing a kiss to the underside of his jaw. You could help but to chuckle to yourself at the cute little pout he gave you. Before he could voice any more of your complaints the doorbell rang signalling the arrival of Dick and his girlfriend. You let out a little squeal and hurried to answer the door. You flung open the door and launched yourself into your best friend's arms.

"You'd think they haven't seen each other in years." Dick commented to Jason as they watched as you and your Babe excitedly hug it out.

"She told me today that we're basically their mistresses and we need to start a stitch and bitch club." Jason complained.

"That actually sounds like a great idea." Dick agreed.

"Oh my god! Come in, come in! It's been forever since we've last gotten together!"

"It's been like two days and you guys text non stop." Jason pointed.

"Hush you." You hushed you spoilsport boyfriend while leading your guests further into your apartment.

"I'm going to just go start dinner. I'll be right back." You said already making your way into the kitchen.

"Hey babe? Can you get me some water?" Dick's girlfriend called. Dick made a motion to get off the couch and go to the kitchen to get his girlfriend the water she requested.

"Where are you going?" Dick's girlfriend asked in deep confusion.

"You said to get you some water." He replied.

"Dick. Her babe, not you babe." Dick's girlfriend clarified. The sound of your laughter could be heard from where they were all sitting. These poor boys ...

"So about that stitch and bitch ..." Dick said leaning closer to whisper in Jason's ear. "Wednesdays at 8?"