Chapter 1

Your pov

I feel someone grab my leg and pull me off the bed. I hit the ground and groan. Isn't that a great way to wake up? No? Exactly it's not but that's how I get woken up every single day. I would put a pillow down but I'm only allowed one. You see I live in a foster home.

"Get up and get food you have 1o minutes and then I leave " says Ms. Logans

I quickly get up throwing a old ripped shirt on  on and brushing my teeth before taking the five dollars she gives me and running to the nearest grocery store. It was really cold this morning

I bump into someone on accident and accidentally drop the 5 dollars which I didn't know I dropped at the time. I tried to see what I could buy for all of us to eat.

I felt someone tap my arm and I turned around.

"You dropped this" she says handing me the five dollar bill.

"Thank you" I say looking at her.

I then realized she was the one and only Tobin Heath. Soon enough majority of the team was standing to where we are.

"Shit I have to go sorry" I say

I grab a loaf of bread and go to pay for it. I'm given the change and I run as fast as I can back to the house.

Tobins pov

Some girl bumped into me as I was walking out of the store. The team and I are here to get some snacks because in three days we will be going to a foster home to sign stuff for them.

We heard there was a girl who loved soccer there and I guess she's had it pretty rough. So of course we all agreed to go visit not only her but the whole house.

The girl dropped her money so I went back and tried to find her. I tapped her shoulder and she turned around. She looked super cold by the way she was shaking.

"Here you dropped this" I say handing her the money.

You could see the look of relief she had once she saw the money

"Thank you" she says finally looking at me.

I could tell she was a soccer fan. The way her eyes went big said it all. She then checked her watch and said shit I have to go.  She grabbed a loaf of bread before taking off to the checkout.

The rest of the team went back and loaded the bus. On our drive back to the hotel we saw the same girl running into a very old looking house. We saw some lady waiting there she has a girl that was probably 1 or 2 and the lady handed the girl the little one and then the women shoved her back with some force into some wooden stuff and they all fell on top of her and the little girl. The lady then left! She didn't even bother helping the poor girl up. She just got in her car and sped off.

"Stop the bus" I say

"Tobs why?" Asks Julie

There's a girl and a little one over there that is stuck under some wood! We need to go help her! I say walking to the front of the bus and jogging over with Hope and Ashlyn right behind me. I hop the fence and go over to the pile of wood. The girl was holding onto the little girl protecting it from getting hurt. I was able to grab the little girl and set her down. She went back inside walking into the house. Then it took all three of us to move the wood.

"Are you okay?" I ask

"Yeah I'm okay, thank you for helping me." She says

"Y/n?" Asks multiple kids voices as they walk out and over to her none of them looked over the age of 10. They also didn't look related. They also looked really malnourished

She hands them the loaf of bread and they all sadly go back inside shivering from the cold.

"Thank you again for helping me." She says

"No problem" i say

Soon enough the lady comes back and grabs
Y/n's arm a little to rough for my liking. And pushing her inside.

"Get off my property before I call the police!" The women yells.

We quickly got off and walked back too the bus.  We could hear screaming and glass breaking. I got out and went to the side of the house to hear better.

"If I see you eat one piece of that bread I will do so much worse. No eating for a week and you are in your room while some stupid team comes to sign stuff for everyone. Clean this blood up now! " Says the women heard her throw something and something shatter and I could hear whimpering.  I heard the front door slam shut and a car take off. I jogged back to the bus.

"First aid kit please" I say

The bus driver hands the kit to me and I run back hoping the fence and knocking on the door. A little girl who was probably 6 opens the door.

"Hi can you give this to y/n?" Please I ask

She nods and takes the first aid kit before shutting the door. I walk back to the bus and get on. We go back to the hotel.

"I think that's the foster home we are going to in a few days." I say

"Yeah it is I looked up the address." Says Hope

Once we got to the hotel we all did our own thing.

Skipping the three days

Your pov
Today is the day some team is coming to sign stuff for us. When I mean us I mean the little kids. The last few days have sucked. I've been punched kicked cut and drugged I don't know how many times. I'm stomach is constantly growling and the pain is getting to much to handle.

Ms Logans forced me to clean the whole house during the night so it would be clean. Right now I'm locked in my room sitting in the corner. She removed pretty much everything of my room.. she also boarded up my window so it's always dark.

I can hear a lot of people downstairs talking. The team must be here I close my eyes and end up falling asleep

Another new story! Let me know what you think and should I keep writing it?