Chapter 3

Tobins pov

Today's the day we can finally leave the hospital. Y/n is feeling a lot better. She can get up and walk around.

Hope went and bought her some new clothes. We bot agreed that she needed some new clothes. Y/n said she just wanted a hoodie and some jeans. She only got a few sets of clothes and one pair of Nike shoes. We wanted to take her shopping so she can pick some stuff out. Hope also got a suitcase for y/n because we are still traveling.

Hope came to pick us up and she hands y/n some clothes and Y/n goes in the bathroom to change while I go and sign the discharge papers. After that I come back and the nurse comes in with a wheelchair. Y/n sits down and the nurse wheels y/n out and Hope already called a Taxi.

We help y/n in the taxi before getting in and telling the taxi driver back to the hotel. We pay the driver and walk to our hotel room. I was sharing with Christen and Hope was sharing with Kelley.

I had already talked to Christen and she was fine with y/n staying with us.

The whole team came and met y/n. We talked for a while and then we all got ready for dinner. We had a game tomorrow and coach wanted to take us to dinner.

Y/n is in the shower and I'm getting ready. Y/n comes out a few minutes later and christen was already showered and ready to do.

We all pile onto the bus and head to the restaurant. We all sit down at the table and talk. Once we all order we continue talking.

Our food slowly comes out and we all eat. Y/n was more picking at her food then eating it. We all payed and left the restaurant and went back to the hotel.

"Hey Tobin are you and y/n able to come to my room in 15?" Asks Jill

" Yeah of course" I say

What do you think Jill wants? I'll update later. Sorry for it being so Short! Go check out my new story! It's called Never Alone

(That's the cover of the book) it's a Morgan Brian/ you book! So go lemme know what you think about it

Thanks!