four

Zayn's POV
"Please! Please don't-"
"Shut the fuck up!" Jonny growled, smacking her across the face.
"Why?" She whimpered, clutching her face in agony.
"Cos girls are used for one thing: sex."
I watched painfully as Jonny proceeded to rape the poor girl, and then shoot her.
"C'mon," Jonny grunted, walking out. "We need to blow this place up so nobody finds her."
We had robbed the house and killed everyone inside. Jonny threw a grenade at the girls body, and we ran for it. We made it out the door just in time, before hearing the explosion.
"Gets me every time!" Jonny cackled, making his way to the van.
I was only with Jonny for the money. When I first started working for him I had no idea how cruel he was.
I woke up, sweating. Why did my brain to that to me? Bringing back bad memories.
"Bad dream, Malik?" JJ called from his cell.
"Bad memories," I told him.
JJ and me had grown to respect each other. Carlin still hated my guts, but me and JJ were cool. For now.
"Of all the shit?"
"Not really, before all the shit."
"I feel you."
As much as me and JJ were 'cool', he would never understand. He'd done no where near the bad stuff I'd done.
"Hey guys, time to go down for breakfast," Sara announced to our block. I smiled instantly.
When we got let out of our cells was the best. I saw Sara way more.
I walked behind JJ, but unfortunately, Carlin was behind me and was kicking me all the way to the dinner hall.
"Carlin!" Sara yelled, jogging over to him. "You'll have all meals in your cell for the rest of the week if you can't refrain yourself from being violent."
"Sorry, sugar plum," Carlin smirked dirtily. What a bastard.
"Watch it, Carlin," she warned him.
I ate breakfast slowly, just so I could stare at Sara for longer. I didn't see her much, so I wanted to make the most of it.
"Why you staring at Guard Coulter?" A guy with blonde hair asked me. He had an Irish accent.
"She's a beauty," I told him, sighing.
"She's pretty, sure."
"I'm guessing you love somebody, otherwise you wouldn't just call her pretty."
"I do love another girl, yeah. But, I'll never see her again."
"Don't give up hope," I told him.
"She's dead."
"Oh."
I felt awkward. He was so blunt about it.
"I'm Niall," he beamed. "I'm in for killing animals in my back garden. They call me a psychopath."
Really? Never would've guessed.
"Oh, haha. I'm in for lots of things. I won't bother you with the details. I'm Zayn."
"Oh yeah, I know about you. Everyone was excited to see you."
I didn't know how to respond, but luckily, the guards were leading us out of the dinner hall, so I bid farewell and left quickly. I passed Sara on my way out.
"Hey," I said, smiling.
"Keep moving, please, Mr Malik."
Why did she always refer to me as 'Mr Malik'?
"Please call me Zayn."
"Keep moving."
I was hurt by her bluntness.
"I love you," I blurted out, before being pulled into the crowd of moving prisoners.
I looked back at her desperately, wanting to see her. She was looking at me with a look of confusion and curiosity.
"I love you!" I mouthed at her. A smile flickered on her mouth, before disappearing into a frown.
Honey, you ain't foolin' me.