Chapter 5

Ok, now Kristal, Ashley, Dark, and Anthony were attacked! What now? The next day at school things got a little interesting…

 There was a new girl at school, and Kristal gave me a look from across the room that meant that she was a therian. She knew it, I sensed it, and Kristal used her power to be sure. She had a wolf spirit.

 After class we caught up to the new girl named, Maddie. We told her our numbers and what our chat names were. She was in my next class too. I texted her asking if she knows what a therian is, she said no. I asked her fi she ever felt different from the other people around her, she said yes. I asked if she ever felt like she had a connection with an animal and what was it, she said, "yes, the wolf." I told  her to come to the razgriz pack site and we could talk more about this, she said ok.

I got online as fast as I could and the pack and I were going to tell her that she is a therian.

"I'm sure she already realized that when we were asking those questions," I told Dark.

"Yeah but she'll need us to help her learn more about therianthropy right? We helped you a lot, we always help each other," he said.

I answered,"True, so should we tell her about the wolves attacking us?"

"Probably," he said,"But I think we should wait until she agrees to be in the pack and not to talk to anyone but us about therianthropy"

"That's what I was thinking," I said.

When she got on and agreed to the rules, Kristal told her what her wolf looked like and stuff. She was a blonde wolf with silvery gray eyes. She was part of the pack and now, we must tell her what has been going on within the pack.