Chapter 10

After we explained what happened to Dark, and what Kristal and the other wolves did, they all shifted back to human form. Dark was taking longer than he usually does to shift back, in fact, he was trying to shift back for over an hour without success.

"What the hell!" he finally yelled in frustration.

 Kristal said,"I wonder why its not working. You've gotten out before yourself right?"

"Yeah, and it worked every single time until now and its getting me mad," he said.

"Try again, Dark," I said.

He tried shifting one last time, and again without success.

He looked at us and said angrily,"What do I do now? How the hell am I supposed to get back to my human form?!"

"I have no idea, Dark. All you can do is wait, if you keep trying to shift back, it won't work. You're trying too hard I think," Kristal said.

"Well where am I supposed to go when I'm a wolf? I can't stay out here! These woods are full of hunters!"

"Should one of us take him as our "pet" until he can shift back?" I said,"If we go with that I can't take him, my mom will kill me if I bring home a fish, let alone a wolf"

"I have to play dog? Oh great, I guess that could work though. Come on, who's man enough to take a wolf home to their parents?" Dark said laughing.

Just then, Anthony said,"I guess I could take you home, Dark. It's not like it would be that big of a deal"

"Yes! Now I won't need to do the whole 'cute little puppy' act that I can't stand doing!"

 Everyone looked at him funny,"What?" he asked.