Binge Worthy Television

I'm sure we've all heard this term before and I want to know what has you sitting on your couch until your bum gets numb?

I've vegged on a number of shows. I will list my 5 binge-able shows:

1) Scandal (I know. I tried to stay strong in the struggle, but fell prey to the peer pressure. I have mixed feeling about the show, more specifically the portrayal of black women through Ms. Olivia Pope. In fact, the show touches on this issue many times, but I still don't know how I feel. I do like that she's a fucking boss and is amazing at her job and takes charge of her life. THOUGHTS?)

2) House of Cards (Guilty Pleasure not going to lie. Yes, the Underwoods are horrible, miserably power hungry people; yet, I find myself rooting for them. Why? What kind of person does that make me?)

3) Criminal Intent (My mother poked me about this show a few years ago and I was like yeah whatever and then I started watching it and I love it. I still have a few seasons left to go so don't ruin anything for me! I think I'm so into this one because I love Law & Order SVU and it's got similar vibes. Reid is my favorite character. Then Hochner.)

5) The Walking Dead (I watch it on netflix so I'm always a season behind so don't rat anything out! I HATE, DETEST, CAN'T STAND zombie movies - even though I LOVE horror - This show, however, is not about the zombies at all it's about the living and how they morph and change and their sense of morality is challenged how they bond with each other and deal with loss. It's great. It surely has pockets of slow dragging-on-lame-boringness, but when shit goes down it goes all the way down.

Of course I've watched many, many more shows like Vampire Diaries / The Originals/ Breaking Bad/ Dexter/Black Mirror/Planet Earth Etc but I'm trying to keep this short and sweet.

What about you? Tell me your top 5. Let me know if you've watched any of my top 5 and what you liked/disliked about them!