Yes! Precure 5 Gogo

Now, for Yes Precure 5 Gogo, these Cures were inspired by the Mario & Sonic Olympic videogames. Each character is in a specific type category like, skill, speed, power, and all around. I decided to create Cures based off of this.

Cure Name: Cure Stamina

Real Name: Michiko Nakamura

Age:15

Skills: Can hold breath for a very long time

Mentor: Cure Dream

Bio: A social butterfly, Michiko is a girl who never stops talking. As Cure Stamina, her stamina has increased and can fight for a very log time.

Cure Name: Cure Power

Real Name: Yuuna Matsuo

Age: 15

Skills: Is very strong

Mentor: Cure Rouge

Bio: A girl who's tough, but is gentle to her friends, Yuuna is considered very strong due to her doing many sports. As Cure Power, her power has increased and can easily lift up objects.

Cure Name: Cure Skill

Real Name: Satomi Yamashita

Age: 14

Skills: Is great at evading attacks

Mentor: Cure Lemonade

Bio:Satomi is a very talented girl, she is well known in her singing career. As Cure Skill, her technique in fighting increases.

Cure Name: Cure Speed

Real Name: Manami Kishimoto

Age: 16

Skills: Can run as fast as the speed of sound

Mentor: Cure Mint

Bio: Manami is the quietest girl in the group. She's the one who usually calms the girls down whenever they're panicky or angry with each other. Also, she's very quick and speedy when it comes to running. As Cure Speed, she can run faster than the speed of light, and can be hard to keep eyes on her.

Cure Name: Cure Intelligence

Real Name: Kazumi Ozawa

Age: 16

Skills: Knows how to strategically plan an attack

Mentor: Cure Aqua

Bio: Kazumi is super smart. She's one of the top 10 smartest students in her school. She likes to take charge sometimes and does lots of planning for things. As Cure Intelligence, she can create battle strategies, and easily outsmarts enemies.

Cure Name: All Around

Real Name: Chiaki Ishimaru

Age: 14

Skills: is well-balanced in power, stamina, speed, skill, and intelligence

Mentor: Milky Rose

Bio: Chiaki is a very quirky kind of girl. Her mood can change from being happy one minute to angry the next. As All Around, she has the ability to use the other girls abilities by using the pendant on her chest. She can spin it to on ability and be able to use it in fighting.