Doki Doki Precure

Another favorite season, I wanted to do a sweets and treats theme, so I did :)

Cure Name: Cure Cake

Real Name: Michiyo Oshiro

Age: 14

Skills: creates a distraction with the scent of cake

Mentor: Cure Heart

Bio: Michiyo doesn't have great social skills, and tends to be timid. But, if angered, she's not afraid to take a stand and speak her mind. As Cure Cake, she can draw the scent of cake and cause a distraction for enemies.

Cure Name: Cure Lollipop

Real Name: Rina Isoya

Age: 14

Skills: uses lollipops as weapons

Mentor: Cure Sword

Bio: Rina loves to be adventurous and hopes one day to travel the whole world. As Cure Lollipop, she can use lollipops to throw them at enemies or trap them in the stickiness of the lollipops when she licks the pops.

Cure Name: Cure Pie

Real Name: Itoe Konno

Age: 14

Skills: uses a pie as a shield

Mentor: Cure Rosetta

Bio: Itoe is a girl with class. She loves fancy things like sipping tea in china cups and playing the violin. As Cure Pie, she creates a large pie to use as a shield.

Cure Name: Cure Gumdrop

Real Name: Misaki Yukimura

Age: 14

Skills: makes an explosion with gumdrops

Mentor: Cure Ace

Bio: Misaki is a new girl in the other girl's school. She first appeared intimidading, but was later accepted by Michiyo and the other girls. She has a passion for fighting, which is why she looks tough. As Cure Gumdrop, she creates a sugary explosion of gumdrops that rain down on enemies.

Cure Name: Cure Ice Cream

Real Name: Akemi Shimamoto

Age: 14

Skills: fights with blasts of cold coming from each punch and kick

Mentor: Cure Diamond

Bio: Akemi is very tomboyish, and is secretly afraid to show her girly side even to her friends. The reason behind this is because she practices Taekwondo, and she thinks being girly would show she is weak. But, as Cure Ice Cream, she can be girly and fight at the same time. She fights with cold blasts coming from each punch or kick she delivers to enemies.