Heartcatch Precure

Another favorite season, the main focus for these Cures is flowers, since Heartcatch Precure's theme has to do with flowers.

Cure Name: Cure Daisy

Real Name: Miharu Murakami

Age: 14

Skills: Uses a purifying attack on enemies

Mentor: Cure Blossom

Bio: Miharu is a quiet girl, who wants to have courage. She loves plants and flowers and getting dirty. As Cure Daisy, she gains her wanted courage and uses a purification device called Daisy Tact, and uses the attack called White Forte Wave.

Cure Name: Cure Lily

Real Name: Sayuri Takano

Age: 13

Skills: same as Daisy

Mentor: Cure Marine

Bio: Sayuri is obsessed with cosmetics and beauty. She wants to be a makeup artist when she gets older. As Cure Lily, she too uses a purification device called Lily Tact, and performs an attack called Purple Forte Wave.

Cure Name: Cure Carnation

Real Name: Kouki Hasegawa

Age: 14

Skills: same as Daisy and Lily

Mentor: Cure Sunshine

Bio: Kouki is a girl who wants to do whatever it takes to help those in need. Espicially her loved ones. As Cure Carnation, she strongly admires her mentor, Cure Sunshine, and has a purification device similar to Sunshine's. It's called Sparkling Tambourine, and performs an attack called Red Forte Burst.

Cure Name: Cure Dhalia

Real Name: Amaya Minami

Age: 17

Skills: same as Daisy, Lily, and Carnation

Mentor: Cure Moonlight

Bio: Amaya likes to be different. And she's not afraid to show it. As Cure Dhalia, she uses a device called Dhalia Tact and performs the attack, Green Forte Wave.