Chapter 4

Alex P.O.V

I walked into the kitchen and got myself some cereal before getting ready for school, mom shouldn't be up for a while so I should be safe for now. I look in the mirror to see a bruise on my cheek from where my mom slapped me last night, it was really obvious even though I tried to cover it up I sigh and walk out of the door thinking about yesterday and that guy who saw me at the park, he said he went to my school but he'll probably ignore me like most people do.

I walk into the school just as the bell rings so I have to run to make it to my first class. I scuttled into biology keeping my head down to avoid eye contact when I finally got to my desk, after being tripped by Max and his friends. I look down at the desk, it was covered in doodles and scribbles from bored teens during lessons, trying to make their mark to be remembered but to be honest they're just shadows of the past lingering not wanting to be forgotten, unfortunately people do forget, its just what we do.

"Alex where you listening?" Miss Martin asked me her eyes narrowed like slits in her skull "Um... No sorry miss" my cheeks flared into a blush she came over to me and handed me a detention slip (A/N are they called detention slips? I don't know sorry >.<) I sighed and started to listen to what she was saying about plants and photosynthesis, geotropism and other things but I tuned out again my mind wandering to the boy that sat next to me yesterday on the swings and just stared at me. I wonder what his name is... All I know is that he has dark brown almost black hair with a blond streak through it, big brown doe eyes, and a caring personality? I sigh again cause that's what I do best and start to think about why he came over to me maybe it's because he actually ca- my thoughts get cut off by the obnoxious shrill of the bell to signal the end of the lesson. I quickly put away my stuff and run out of the door when suddenly I collide with something... Or someone.

(A/N Ooooo cliffhanger... Well not really tbh but y'know. Anyways hope ya like it I luff you guys!

Please:
»Vote«
»Follow«
»Comment«

See ya next time! Stay wonderful ~ Siam xx)