Chapter 1:FlashBack

HEY GUYS I FELT THE NEED TO MAKE AN AMOURSHIPING BOOK
SO I DECIDED HERE WOULD BE THE BEST PLACE.ALSO THIS STORY IS BASED OF Amour_7'S A Broken Boy SO IF THIS SOUNDS FAMILIAR TO IT IM SORRY BUT IT WAS MY MAIN INSPIRATION TO MAKE THIS STORY ANY WAY LETS BEGIN! *Flashback*
Ash=15years old
Ashs' dad=38
Ashs' mom= 41
I looked around at all the electronic items in the base of team flare.I just deafeted about 50 grunts back there and now it was time to take lysandre down.
"Why hello there"an Unknown 1 voice spoke
"Hello...ash"another unknown voice spoke
To ash one of them seemed rather familiar.as he was thinking who it might be he saw the two people in the shadows apear.
One had Orange hair and the other had black hair.ash immediately recognized the black haired person.

"Giovanni ?!?!"ash exclaimed"but..but how?!"

"Hmph you really thought i'd stop team rocket? Pathetic i'd never stop them"Giovanni Said

Ash felt stupid that he believed the team rocket leader, Giovanni, would stop team rocket after being beat by a teenager.

The man with orange hair started to speak "team flare and team rocket will now team up to take down anyone who intrudes"

The man then steped toward a lever and almost at instant I saw my parents and pikachu which they have captured."ASH!!!" my parents exclaimed "PIKA PI" my long trusted partner pikachu cried out."MOM, DAD, PIKACHI!!"I said

"You may chose only ONE to come with you...chose one the others will die"Giovanni said

I had a Very difficult time trying to decide.knowing that the one I chose will be happy while the others will feel betrayed.

"Tick Tock the times ticking ash"The orange haired man mocked

But after he said that my parents said "Ash please take pikachu, all I want from you is for you to be happy and live with the pokemon you love"
Ash looked at his parents after they said that and replied in a sad tone"but I... well are you sure"
"Yes please take him and make sure to keep him safe with all your might!"
Ash started to cry as he replied "mom...dad...I..i'll miss you"
"We'll miss you ash and remember well always love you"

After that the man with orange hair stated"well looks like the decision's made...bring the pokemon take out the parents"

Two grunts apeared out of the room to the side of them of what looked like a stair case and took out two electric rods.I sat in horror as I watched my parents gruesome death.
Crying heavily I heared someone walk behind me holding pikachu.
"PIKA PI" "PIKACHU"I was just sad but glad, I dont know it was somewhere in between, that my parents died but I still got pikachu.

all of a sudden I heard Giovanni say"enough reunion now to get you out of here...sorry but in order to keep the bases where abouts secure well have to make you unconscious" then eveything went black.
"What the where am I" still felling a bit dizzy only to find myself in an ally in luminous city.
"I know thier criminals but the exit could have been a bit more...well luxerious at least" I joked trying to keep spirits up only for pikachu to not be amused.
"Alright well lets get to the pokemon center and get rest okay" "pikachouu" pikachu replied while yawning
While walking I felt guilt over come me as I felt I was the one for the death of my parents and I should've died instead.

I checked in a bedroom for one and before I slept I made a decision to stay in luminous city for now on.

*SERENA POV*
"Serena?" "SERENA!?" Grace called out."Wake up serena...ughhh fletchling please wake her up" "fletch fletchling"said fletchling as the bird pokemon flew up to serenas room only to peck her as it arived."AHHHHHHH!!!!!"Serena yelled after fletchling pecked her"ALRIGHT im up fletchling and please never wake me up like that again"serena scolded at the bird only for the bird to ignore her and signal down the stairs."Finaly you're up breakfast is on the table"Grace said in relief. "Well im sor-ry for liking my beauty sleep"serena stated "well I don't care just eat your breakfast and lets train for ryhorn racing"Grace said
"Yaaaaaaay..."serena said sarcastically.

After breakfast serena got ready for ryhorn racing practice which was in her front yard for those who didn't watch the anime beginning."alright serena hold on tight and remember what I taught you" grace explained "woah wooah ahhHH"serena cried as she fell of the ryhorn "serena you got to learn how to NOT fall of the ryhorn but first get inside so u can be bandaged up okay" "yes mom".

"Hey I wonder whats on tv"grace questioned as she fliped through multiple boring cooking shows and drama shows which is weird considering moms usually like that stuff.
After minutes of searching for the right channel Grace saw something interesting on the news titled{Garchomp Goes mad in luminous city}  "Hey serena look at this" Grace called "what is that some sort of movie"serena questioned as she was looking in the fridge.

*ASH POV*
"Your pokemon are now fully healed please have a great day!" Nurse joy said with a smile "thanks nurse" ash replied
BTW ASHS' TEAM IS
*PIKACHU
*GRENINJA(YES ASH-GRENINJA EXISTS AND ITS MASTERED)
*CHARIZARD
*SCEPTILE
*SNORLAX
*GOODRA
SORRY FOR NOT TELLING YOU EARLIER.

Ash headed to professor Sycamore's lab."Hey professor"
"Oh hi ash how did the base raid go?"Sycamore asked"I got some information but not much" "alright then spill it"Sycamore wanting to know more"well long story short I saw this device that had this weird red screen, it kinda looked like a neck bracelet rather than a necklace, also team flare and rocket teamed up and are now planning to destroy the world" "him very in-ter-est-ing well anything else"Sycamore asked .

ash stutered on answering but eventually said "well.....well I....ill explain at a later date okay?" Sycamore Understood he didn't want to talk about it but before he could responed...

BOOOOOM!!! Both ash and sycamore jumped at the explosion only to find 5 grunts at the door way 2 of which were team rocket grunts "professor hand over your data on mega evolution or well take it by force" one team flare grunt ordered "no im not handing over precious info to bad people like you" Sycamore rebeled " okay then your choise GO Mightyana"one grunt said
"Go Weavile"another grunt said "Go Mightana aswell"yet another grunt sent out 
"Alright Pikachu Go" ash ordered " pika pikachu"replied as sparks shot from its cheeks.
The other 2 grunts ran futher into the lab and place the neck bracelet on the garchomp which seemed to mind control it...
ON THE NEXT CHAPTER FIND OUT HOW ASH WILL STOP TEAM FLARE AND ROCKET AND THIER PLANS TO DESTROY THE WORLD HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED!!!!