Chapter 18:Search

Meanwhile...

Xavier:Clemont take a look at this.

Clemont:What is it Xavier?

Xavier:It says Data via Project M.E=incomplete it also says Schedules Data Action Plan;location Terminus Cave R18.

Clemont:What is project M.E?

Xavier:Don't know...however i do know that we need to get to terminus cave asap by tomorrow.

Clemont:What time is their plan to action?

Xavier:...i..well it doesn't say so...

Clemont:so what?

Xavier:I guess we'll need more info.

Clemont:from what we know it could've happened already.

Xavier:Hmm i guess so...*Looks further into the script*...Well we'll extract info from Team Rocket scientist Jackson Burue.

Clemont:How though?

Xavier:Well with what this script data says it shows that Jackson will be here in Luminous city searching for the last part to this Project M.E .

Clemont:Oh intresting we'll need a guy who can spot a guy in a crowd huh?

Xavier:Exactly get Ash in here please Clemont.

Clemont:K*Arrives back*

Ash:What is it Xavier?

Xavier:You still have the H.D.C's i gave you?

Ash:Yep!why do you ask?

Xavier:Good..well i need you to look for man by the name of Jackson Burue got it.

Ash:Is he in the city?

Xavier:Yes...i suppose he'd be around the south side trying to extract info from professor Sycamore.

Ash:What do u need me to do to him?

Xavier:knock him out,bring him to the same little jail cell as Lysandre,I'll see what info he has on Project M.E.

Ash:Alright you need me to go now or when?

Xavier:It depends,the slower you get him the faster the more info they get.Your choice.

Ash:Well i'll be back guys.

Xavier:Good luck Ash.Now Clemont you can take a break.thanks for the help.

Clemont:Your welcome!

Xavier:*You're

Clemont:-_- no need to be a smartass.

Xavier:Haha i just had to!

With Ash...

Ash:wow this contact lens is awesome!Now lets find that scientist!........wow this city is pre-tty big when it comes to a one man search,how will i find him.....Xavier did say at or by Sycamores lab but i don't see anyone with a name of Jackson Burue.......Wait i see him he's on that sidewalk..now how i'm i gonna do this...Pikachu can you use iron tail to knock him out as we get closer?

Pikachu:PikaPi(Of course)

Ash:(Whispering)Great now pikachu irontail now.

Now jackson lie's on the floor.

Ash:Great now Time to get out of here.*Teleports to cell an drops him off*.

Xavier:Good job,i'm suprised you made that quick!

Ash:Yeah he didn't really do anything.

Xavier:Well thats stupid.anyway thanks for your assistants you can do what you want now.

Ash:Cool you're welcome.

Xavier:So jacky boy what is this "Project M.E" bullcrap?

Jackson:Why should i tell you!?

Xavier:Quick to take,Slow to extract...now if you don't speak up this bat will have a date with your face.

Jackson:Grrr fine Project M.E is to get as much power from all sources of power.

Xavier:What is it used for?

Jackson:Its used to make what the boss calls the "Ultimate Weapon".

Xavier:What is the Ultimate weapon?

Jackson:I don't know.

Xavier:"I don't know" isn't a valid answer.now tell me what the Ultimate weapon is!?

Jackson:Like i said i don't know.Only the boss knows what it is!

Xavier:Fine clearly you don't know so i'll take a different approach...when is and what will happen with the terminus cave on route 18?

Jackson:That is classified info i can't give that out.

Xavier:*Hits in knee cap*TELL ME WHEN IS AND WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH TERMINUS CAVE!?!?

Jackson:OWWW fine were trying to get Zygarde!

Xavier:For what!?

Jackson:I don't know!!Boss tells me what to do and almost nothing else!!!

Xavier:when do you guys go out?

Jackson:3:00ish

Xavier:Good...now we can't exactly bring you out so we'll keep you here..locked up..untill we need you again..Now it's time for bed*Knocks him out and moves him into a cell.*

OKAY WELL IT IS A BIT SHORT BUT I TRY'ED MY BEST TO GET THIS OUT.ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND...

Serena:Peace*

WHAT DID I TELL YOU SERENA!!!!!

Serena:Hey i just wanted a cameo in this chapter.

Korrina:Hey everyone!

Bonnie:Don't forget about us!

UGH YOU'LL BE IN NEXT CHAPTER GUYS SO THERE IS NO NEED TO INTERUPT MY OUTRO!!!

Serena:Alright then go ahead.

FINALLY...ALRIGHT GUYS SO

PEACE*