At Beaufort Hills

Me : This place is amazing!
Carly turned around and looked at me like I was crazy.
Carly : Really! You think this is amazing! We are supposed to be at Angel Falls, not Beaufort Hills!
Me : Come on, it's not so bad.
Carly is really hard please. Really hard. By the way, I'm Laura Shane. Me and my four best friends are on a vacation in Beaufort Hills. My best friends are so different from each other, we usually get into a lot of fights.
Lady behind the counter : How may I help
Carly replies : We would like a big room for us to stay in.
The lady asks : Your names, please.
Carly : Carly James, Laura Shane, Amber Heathen, May Kingsley, Tia Gerald.
Lady : Okay, I shall see if there are any rooms available.
Carly : Okay.
Carly turned around and sat down on the couch nearby. She opened her handbag and took out her. Probably texting her 'handsome ' boyfriend or whatever. If she is on her phone, it's gonna be really hard to make her stop. This made Amber super annoyed!
Amber, waving her hand in front of Carly's face : Um...hello? Earth to Carly, are you there.
Tia, shaking her head : Just give it up Amber. She is not going to listen to you.
May, joining in : What is so special in boys?
Tia : The fact that they help you do your homework, like your bf, Ben.
May, steaming : Hey! I do not like him!
Me : You guys, stop! This is not going to help us!
Tia and May just turned around. Did I mention that our group is not all the time sunshine and rainbows.
Someone : Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
Carly, me : Whoa!
Tia : What was that?
Amber : I don't know.
May : Let's check it out.