Campfire

May : Well, what's inside?
Tia : Yeah, show us.
Everyone was cheering like I just won those sport thingies which I hate.
Me : Okay, chill! I'll show you.
I opened the file and kept it in front of their faces. Their eyes moved from right to left (according to how I see it). Then, it just stopped.
Amber, eyes wide open : OMG!!! This-this can't be true!
Okay, now you might be wondering what's inside. There were a bunch of papers containing confidential material. Now, what is that? A secret plan to scare customers staying at this hotel and then take over it! Like who does that! No one! Well, except Miss Ian! Yes, she is the mastermind behind this plan. Even though it's not written here.
Carly : Shouldn't we show this to Brooke?
Me : We will think about that later. Right now, let's figure this out.
Amber : Wait a second guys. I don't think Miss Ian would leave a confidential file which contains her evil plan to be rich behind. If I were her, I wouldn't.
Tia : She does have a point. How do we know this is the real thing?
May : Maybe it is. Andrew might have warned her about us knowing that she is evil and stuff and she might have been in a rush. Probably forgetting something well hidden.
Me : And that 'something' is this file!
May : Exactly!
Me : Okay. So, now what?
Tia : Read this junk carefully and use this plan against Miss Ian.
Amber : Yeah! And we need the help of Brooke to get this done.
That's when we heard the door open. In pops Miss Ian!
Miss Ian : Girls...what's going on? And what's behind your hand?
Okay...we're toast!