The Ghost of Wilson

Carly : Ghost? Where do you think you are, fantasy land? Ghosts do not exist!
Miss Ian : Well, this one does. There is a story.
Tia, impatiently : Yeah, right!
Miss Ian : I'll tell you. Long back, when this hotel was completed and just opened, the owner was sick. His name was Wilson. At night, he saw a shadow telling him to close the hotel. Wilson said no. So, the shadow killed him at once!
Tia, trying not to laugh : Wow, what an AMAZING story! Amazing...
Miss Ian : What do you think you are doing, mocking the ghost? He will surely punish you.
Amber, pretending to be scared : Oh no! I am sooooooo scared. Laura, Carly help meeeeeee! Tia, May I want my mommyyyyyyy!
Everyone, except Miss Ian : Haha!!!
I'm sure Miss Ian was muttering something under her breath. The young couple went back to their room. Miss Ian, pretty much annoyed, showed us our room. I still wonder about the 'ghost'. I wonder why it will punish someone, like Tia. Yeah, right. Like it will.

Our room was....I don't know! It has a bunk bed and tree separate beds, all mixed up, like a jungle tent. Cool!
May : This room reminds me of my journey to South America.
Me : You went there! Why?
May : My dad had a doctor business there.
Carly : I can't wait to...
BANG...CRASH!!!!!
Tia : Whoa, what was that?!
Me : I don't know, but it doesn't sound like a happy birthday party!