hoe

meaning of softcore: no cheeky bum sexs soz
this chapter: SOFTCORE/lowkey not (lol) smut bc ik some ppl like softcore more ;)
this chapter: 2009!danandphil / collarbones / hickeys /
next chapter: maybe smut or fluff idk yet
side note: idek what this will be, enjoy!!1! IF YOU DO NOT LIKE PEOPLE BEING CALLED HOE SKIP THIS CHAPTER

dans pov

My head hit the pillow and I smiled instantly. 'Tomorrow,' I thought, 'Tomorrow is the day I actually meet my, well, I don't know what to call him? Platonic best friend? I'm meeting Phil and that's all that matters.' I knew I wasn't going to get much sleep because I really couldn't contain my excitement, but I played my favourite MUSE album and fell asleep to the sound of Matt Bellamy's beautiful voice; shame it isn't Phil's beautiful voice.

I woke up to the annoying sound of my phone alarm and my mum shouting for me to get up and go to college, otherwise I'd be late. I was meeting Phil later on today, I mean I am 18 and finishing up college soon and Phil is 22; so yes I was going to college. I do Media Studies and Literature but it's not what I want to do forever. I know I do YouTube, but that's more of a hobby right now, maybe I could make a career out of it, though - what am I saying? I'll never make a career out of it, but oh well. My mum was very sceptical about me meeting a 22-year-old man who I met online, but he meant everything to me, so I'm going anyway.

Once I was dressed and out of the house, Phil was already texting me and now all that is on my mind was Phil, it's strange to think that someone can consume your thoughts just by mere text on a screen. I walked into so many people because I couldn't get my eyes off of my phone screen. I didn't care because I was talking to Phil. I told him goodbye since I was outside of my college and went to my first lesson which was media. 3 God damn hours later, I went to my Literature lesson. The day went by as normal I guess, nothing weird happened, just a normal day.

I now only had about half an hour left of college and so say that I was now full of adrenaline was an understatement, I just wanted to have Phil in my arms really bad and I wanted it now. As I watched the black hand on the clock flick towards 4:30 pm the happiness that filled me was getting greater and greater. The time for me to leave soon came and I was bolting my way home; getting ready to meet the person who saved me from myself. I got ready physically and emotionally for seeing Phil. I borrowed my Mum's car and drove to the train station. We agreed to meet at Picadilly, which was fine, I really didn't care. When I paid and was now waiting, I decided to tweet.

*ignore how its verified

Moments later, Phil mentioned me