♡Chapter 24♡

A/N: this part is about two weeks after Morgan and Connor broke up, so yeah.. (sorry about all the time skips haha)

Lexie's POV 

"I do miss home a lot though." I sighed. Currently Sam and I were at his place that him and his roommate shared. We were sitting in his bed cuddling and talking about random things. It was kind of just a lazy day for us, I loved it. One thing I didn't love though, was Sam's attitude. Lately he has been the moodiest person in the world. 

Just the other day he was happy, whipped, lovestruck, everything. Now yesterday? He was irritable, hot headed, moody, and just mean. He's kind of like a girl on their period to be honest, or a bipolar person, either works. It kind of makes me nervous but I just let it go because I know he gets hate from the fans so I know that he's probably just upset because of that. I mean everybody has their bad days, some more than others. 

"Then go visit." He said monotone. My point exactly. 

"But I'd miss you too much babe." I said hugging his side but he did nothing. 

"Yeah, but you keep complaining about it. I think you'll survive without me for a few days." He said. After that I let go of him and sat back, which made him give me a confused look. 

"I have not been complaining about it Sam, I mentioned it once. What's your problem?" I said to him irritated. 

"I don't have a problem Lexie. I was just talking to you." He said confused. 

"The tone of your voice clearly says different." I said. "You've been talking this way for weeks, I'm done with it. I did nothing wrong Sam. I talk to you, like a girlfriend is supposed to, and you do this." I said pissed off.

"Okay, okay. I was irritated, I'm sorry princess. But you always complain about something different every time we hangout. It get's so annoying." He said making my jaw drop. I never, and I mean NEVER have complained. Maybe once or twice about something, but not like a naggy complainy girlfriend. Never. 

"You know Sam, maybe you right.." I said. 

"About what?" He asked.

"I can go a few days without you, thank you for making me consider that." I smiled like a bitch. "I'll give you a call, I don't know when…Just in a few days. Thanks for the idea babe." I smirked and kissed his cheek before getting off the bed and slipping my jeans on that I had on the day before. I grabbed my bag and walked out of the door to his room. I heard his feet following after me saying he didn't mean it but I didn't care. He said what he said. I need to think about this, a lot. 

I got into my car that Morgan and I shared and sped out of the driveway. I rushed down the LA streets cutting down the time of my drive. I wasn't going home, in fact I was passing home. I was going to the secret beach. It was kind of what I needed right now. I pulled into the little dirt spot where I usually park the car and then I shut it off and took the key out of the slot. 

I opened the door and then shut it getting out. I walked towards the edge of the cliff and sat down. I dangled my feet over the edge and sat by the pile of rocks that were on my left. I grab the stone object and put it in my hand. I analyzed it for a while and thought about things. I then threw the rock aggressively over the cliff and into the ocean. 

I ended up throwing multiple rocks. One for Sam, one for California, one for missing back home, one for Sam's fucking fans, and plenty more. Basically I threw a rock at each problem I was facing. I don't know, it's just my thing. Some people I know do that with cutting but since I don't have the strength to, or really the reason to, I just throw rocks.