[09]

(Not Edited)

Mystery Man & Caution

Tears started to blur my vision; I was tired, my ankle was hurting to the point where I know it sprained and swollen, and I was petrified. This man just stared at me, like he was studying me and I didn't like it one bit. I crawled further away on my hands but it was no use; the man stepped on my ankle making me cry out in pain, salty tears leaking down my cheeks.

"What do you want with me?" I ask softly, rubbing my bruised ankle once he moved his foot.

A sinister laugh left his lips, and my heart started accelerating against my chest as if it were a bat out of hell. What does this guy want with me? He chases after me in the woods, and I'm surprised he hasn't kidnapped me yet or tried to kill me. He seems like the person to do that but he just stands there making me afflictive.

"I want you to suffer." His eyes narrowed and a devious smirk was plastered across his lips. He planted his foot back on my ankle, putting more pressure on it than he did before. A weak whimper left my lips, tears collecting in my eyes. He doesn't even know me, what did I do to deserve this?

"Why? You don't even know me." My voice was shaky as I tried to speak with confidence even though my voice failed. His smirk grew larger than before.

"I've watched you since day one Jasmine," he says menacingly "The first day you arrived here to now."

"What does that have do with anything!?" I snap frustratedly. He makes no sense and I just want to go back to the dorms.

He narrows his eyes stepping harder on my ankle to the point where I here my bones popping. I bite my lip, muffling the screams that want to let go.

"Ask Louis and Parker. They know why."

Footsteps and laughter could be heard, 50 feet away from where we were. The tears kept falling down my cheeks, he lifted his foot off my ankle cursing to himself in the process. The voices got louder and closer, along with the footsteps and I was so relieved.

"Tell anyone about this and you'll suffer way worse than this the next time." He hisses before running somewhere off into the woods.

He was gone once the voices got closer and I immediately recognized Kyle's voice. It was still dark outside but the midnight colored sky started to turn into a light purple, the stars starting to vanish away and the sun starting to peek out from the horizon. I tried to stand up, but I failed quickly due to my almost broken ankle. I tried again, pushing my self off the ground, wrapping my arms around the trunk of a nearby tree and steading myself so I don't fall over.

"Kyle!" I yelled. My throat was aching and my body was in so much pain. I just wanted to go back to my dorm room and go to sleep. I just wanted to try to forget about the crazy night I had but I'm still stick in the woods.

"Jasmine?" The footsteps drew closer to where I was. Kyle eventually found me, which caused me to hug him tightly crying into his shoulder.

"Woah, Jas what happened to you?" Kyle asked, wiping away the tears that were previously shed. I shook my head, not wanting to talk about it.

We started to walk back through the woods, I barely could walk because of my almost broken ankle. Kyle noticed and stopped walking, looking at curiously.

"Can you even walk?" I shook my head, I didn't feel like talking it was too much to take in. Kyle placed one of his arms under my knees and one around my waist carrying me the rest of the way back to campus.

Everything this past month has been way to crazy; from this school, to Louis, to Parker, to the woods, and now the mystery man, I don't know of I can take it anymore. It just seems like this school is just a murder case waiting to happen, and I don't want to be apart of any of it. I feel lonely now that I know I've been used by Louis and I don't have any friends here at this school besides him.

I looked up at Kyle, taking in his olive tone skin, big brown eyes, and dark hair. I don't know if I call Kyle a friend but I could try, I mean he did just help me get out of the woods. Maybe he could be my friend and maybe just maybe I could trust him.

"Jas, we're here at your dorm. Do you think you could manage from here or do I need to help you in?"

I shook my head, getting out of his embrace carefully. "I got it. Thank you though."

I hugged his waist tightly, burying my face in his neck. I inhaled his scent the smell of cigarette smoke and mint assaulting my nostrils. He wrapped his arms around my neck placing a kiss on top of my head before pulling away. m

"You stay in your dorm all day today and I'll get you your for the day ok?" I nod my head and unlock my dorm room door.

I step inside, waving goodbye to Kyle before turning on the light. A scream left my lips, once I saw Parker laying in my bed blankly staring at my ceiling.

"Took you long enough." He smirked, sitting up but the smirk was quickly wiped off his face once he took in my appearance. He got up off my bed, placing a hand against my cheek.

"What happened?" He asked softly his grey eyes widening. I didn't want to talk but the mystery mans words replayed in my mind.

'Ask Louis and Parker. They know why.'

I seriously want to know why that man wants me to suffer. He doesn't know me at all, I didn't even do anything wrong. I need answers now and I'm going to get them. I wobble my way over to my bed, sitting down on the bed elevating my right ankle that's broken.

"Do you know a man with dark hair and bright blue eyes?" I question Parker.

He stares at me confusedly, until realization hit his features. He walked towards getting down on his knees so he was eyes level with me. Parker grabbed my cold hands, his warmer ones grasping mine.

"Jasmine what did this man say?" His eyes look frightened like he's scared for... me.

"He said he's been watching me and he wants me to suffer. I seriously know what I did to make him want me to suffer." I explain, eyeing him carefully. He looked like he was about to have a panic attack.

Parker stood running his hands through his hair stressfully, cursing under his breath.

"Shit. I need to go talk to Louis. Jasmine I'll be right back."

He quickly left the room shutting the door behind him. I don't know what the hell is going on but I want to get out of this hell hole and go home. Something crazy happens every second, everyday here and I can't deal with it. I seriously thought I was going to get kidnapped in those woods or just left there to die because I could barely move.

Parker started to freakout once I mentioned that perplexed man, and once he started to freakout I knew that something was going to happen. Something big.

And I'm not going to let that happen..

Author's Note:

So I finally updated! woohoo! It's not edited sorry about that you guys. In terribly tired from the doctor appointments that have been getting me ready for my knee surgery this weekend.

You guys are flipping amazing you have no idea!(: Thank you to all of you guys for voting and commenting! You guys just brighten up my day!(:

I love you guys so so much!(:

Don't be afraid to vote and comment I love to see what you have to say.(:

Lots of Love,

-DiamondInTheRust x

P.s: Check out my new story Skin.(: