Epilogue

Stay With Me - Louis's POV

I felt like I was losing my mind; nothing made any sense and just seeing the girl I love- who I thought was dead- just confuses me. Jasmine. I thought she was dead, I honestly really did but when I woke up and Jasmine was laying next to me didn't make any sense. I started crying once I saw her, but all she did was look at me weirdly and pulled me into her chest kissing my head. 

She said, "Louis, what's wrong?"  

"I thought you were dead," I explained, burying my face in her neck, breathing in her scent. "I don't know why, but I seriously thought you were." 

She smiles down at me softly, "I'm right here sweetie, I'm not leaving you. Ever."  

I sighed happily, bringing my face from her neck and kissing her lips sweetly. "Good, I wouldn't be able to do that anymore."

She smacks my arm playfully before she kissed my lips. 

If I hadn't met Jasmine I don't think I would've been able to forgive myself-- every time I broke her heart, screwed with her head or her feelings she always found away to forgive me. Just watching how forgiving she was even though she shouldn't forgive me, it honestly made me want to be a better person. 

It made me be a better son and older brother.

Everything went back to normal after I came home from Liverpool, my family and I get along better than ever. Jasmine is back in London, Jasmine, Lena, and Marie have a great relationship now and I'm happy for her. 

"Hey, Louis," My mum brought me out of my daydream, my attention flipping on her. "We're here." 

The familiar blue house I spent my Christmas and New Year's Eve at came into a view. It seems so long ago when I came here, and I'm happy to be here with my mum. I got out of the car once we pulled up in front of the house, heading towards the boot and grabbing are luggage. As I was pulling out my mum's black suitcase a familiar voice yelled my name. 

"Louis!"

I flipped around fast to see my girlfriend running down the steps in a white lacy gown -- the one from my dream -- with a huge smile on her face. She looked so beautiful..

"Umph." 

I held onto her tight, swinging her around in my arms a smile making its way onto my face as I saw her. 

"Hello, beautiful." I kiss her gently.