Chapter 7

After a few minutes of silent car ride Dwayne made a suggestion we should just go a cafe that me and Lysander go to occasionally because of the sweet aroma of there tea and delicious sandwiches. Dwayne drove the car nice nod easy into a parking space right in front of the Cafe, I unbuckled my belt getting out of the car without waiting for Dwayne as I sigh. It's such a lovely Cafe, it was called the Lucky Paw, it was a cat Cafe to be exact, the owner which I never met owned the Cafe and the mission for this Cafe was to help get cats get adopted and help them off the streets. It's a nice and amazing idea that they made up and I'm glad me and Lysander were loyal customers to them, I had a soft heart for animals and I like to think someday maybe I can do that. Dwayne and I walked right in the Cafe as we were greeted by the servers who past by us with a smile.

"Lets sit over there, I recall that you love to watch things past by."  Dwayne pointed over to a table next to window, I nodded as we walk right over there. Dwayne pulled a chair and gesture me to sit, I thanked him as I sat down with him pushing me in. He sat across from me with his eyes on me with a smile.

"What is i---" I was going to ask him but felt something jump my shoulder, I almost shouted but realize it was a little kitten that jumped on me with wide green eyes. It purred and rub it cream colored face into my cheek, I couldn't help but chuckle as I rubbed the kitten head. "Well hello there little one." I softly say.

"Good going Misty, you surprised her." Dwayne chuckled, I look at him with a raised eyebrow.

"You knew she was going to jump me?" Dwayne nodded, I shook my head as Misty walk herself down to my lap curling up there. I look around the cafe as cats stroll around, some were playing with cat toys, some were cozying up on the sofa and some were following the servers like dogs. "Mm...it's so nice here, nice and quiet."

"Well I knew this was the place you love to be at."

"Yeah, it is." I stroke the kitten fur as a familiar waiter came over with long silver hair and kind warm golden eyes, the way he walked was graceful as his hair flowed behind him.

"Welcome! Ah Castiel, the usual I assume?" The waiter asked already knowing what I wanted, well of course since I come here often.

"Yes Julius, the usual as always." I smiled at the man, knowing his face and how familiar he says my voice.

"Alright i'll get you that right away! Oh...Lysander not with you this time?" He asked smoothly, I could detect a bit of disappointment in his voice as he looked at Dwayne.

"No he isn't." I giggled, Julius was a guy you could call a gentleman and from his disappointed voice that he tried to hide must of been looking forward to seeing Lysander again. The two seem to have hit it off with we first came here, it took me a while to warm up to him because I was too skeptical of his gentlemen manners but I found out he wasn't so bad, Julius would sit with us on his break and chat with us making us laugh with his jokes and listen to our day. From what I can tell Julius must be oblivious to his sweet spot for Lysander from the way he looks and treats Lysander, Julius might not of notice it but he's developing a crush for Lysander. They seemed little a match in heaven, two gentle people who have hearts of gold. "But I'll ask Lysander to come with me next time alright?"

He blink those pretty gold eyes and nodded with a warm soft smile. "That be nice thanks Castiel anyways what about you sir?" He glance at Dwayne who watched our interaction with a hint of amusement.

"I'll just get a cup of coffee and the turkey sandwich." Julius nodded his head as he walked off, his long silver hair flowing behind him, I watch him leave as I glance back at Dwayne with a raised eyebrow with a mischief smile. "Well aren't you friendly with that guy."