Chapter 8

Lysander came over with a small bag in hand smiling but his smile faltered a bit seeing me with my arms crossed with the book on my chest and my foot tapping. He rubbed his head as he smiles sheepishly at me as he thought of something to say. "So you... had a good time finding a book for me?"

"Yeah, I did and hey guess who suggested me a good book for you." I hold out the book towards Lysander, I tried sounding stern with him but as soft as I can. I didn't want him to think I was pissed at him, i could never get pissed at him but this kinda did annoy me a bit.

He drum his fingers on the book, he looked at me with apologetic eyes. "So you met Mavis? Sorry Castiel I just, well he seemed so guilty about it. I just wanted to help him out and knowing you, you wouldn't go if he asked so...I kinda made a little plan for this?,I'm sorry."

"Hmm." I sigh. "Fine apology accepted." I walk over to him hugging him one sided as I step back and flick his forehead softly. "Now please don't ever do that again,promise me?"

He rubbed his forehead and smiled at me. "Alright, I promise huh." He glance at the library with a sigh. "Poor Mavis I really like the guy, he seems so nice."

I stayed quiet for a moment as I look back to the library and saw the way Lysander looked sympathetic towards the so called Mavis, she thought about it and sigh. "Fine, look invite him with us, I feel like going to the Lucky Paw again."

Lysander eyes widen looking genuinely shocked but nodded as he headed inside. After a what seemed like forever Lysander came back with the Mavis guy. Who seem uncomfortable, his eyes glance up at her but then went down. Lysander drove us to the Lucky paw, the ride was quiet with Lysander making a conversation with Mavis who seemed at ease from escaping the quiet atmosphere. Once we got there we headed out of the car, I walk in first and look around for Julius. That long silver haired man back was towards him, his hand was reaching for a rosy cream colored cat that was meowing pitifully on top of a tall cupboard.

"Hey Julius!" I called him, Julius glance at me and gave me a finger signaling me that he needs a minute with a apologetic smile.

"Sorry give me one minute please." His eyes were trained on the cat. "Please come down here Rose, you know your not suppose to be up there, you always get stuck up there."

I watched him beckon the cat down, Rose fur was fluffing up as she kept meowing till a flash of rainbow hair walked past me. It was Lysander as he brush by Julius as he holds out his hands out and with a soft voice. "Come here Rose, I'm here." To me and Julius surprise, Rose fur lay down flat as she reach her paw out to till Lysander coax her out to his hands as he brought her to his chest. "You silly cat, now now, you know very well you can't be doing that, your bothering Julius here." Lysander turn to Julius with a amused smile. "Your still having trouble with her?"

"Lysander, good that you here." His eyes warmly look at him as he nodded. "Rose always listen to you, even though I'm her owner she would never do as I say."

"She's just spoiled is all by you." Lysander chuckles as he stroke the top of Rose head making her purr. "Of course she wouldn't, any cat being spoiled tend to be a little full of themselves and think better than others. That's why she must of gotten on top of the bookcase to show off but she must of forgotten how scared she is with heights." Lysander place Rose back on the floor, Rose just waltz herself over back to a A scratch-post.

"Cats do tend to be full of themselves." I look back to see Mavis coming right right behind me as he glance at Julius with a polite smile. "Hello Julius its good to see you." I blinked my eyes, why was he acting if he knew Julius?