BuzzFeed

Trouble in Paradise?
Earlier this week following a TMZ article Miss. Cecilia Parish posted a photo which included her three best friends. One of whom is her ex- gf and very easily the reason America's princess ended up in a London rehab facility in the first place. Now the post might not have been good timing on the nineteen year olds part. Seeing as current possible bf Tom Holland did not make an appearance in the comment section, even after being tagged more than one hundred times by not only cast mates but also fans. Which leads us and many others to speculate the trashy TMZ article might have put a stall on the development of the ship known as #tomilia.
We at BuzzFeed are always quick to defend tomilia, the ship and both actors involved. However we must say it seems that Cecilia didn't handle this with as much grace as we have come to expect from her. After watching this adorable ship grow in the media we will be very disappointed if this is how it all ends. We hope happiness and the best for both actors and really hope everything works out.

Related Links:
Cecilia Parish and Tom Holland The Newest Marvel Movie Couple?

Which Marvel Character Are You? Quiz

• Chrizzie is Slowly Killing us All Check Out These Adorable Pics!